©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Who watches there sodium intake while on juice

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Who watches there sodium intake while on juice. Im not going to do any body building compatitions so to me It is not that big of a concern. But on the other hand water retention is a concern while on the juice. I do tend to sweat alot, so In my mind if Im sweating I dont need to watch my sodiom intake that much. Im not going to ignore it but Im not going to worry muy self over it. I would like to hear the thoughts from other people on this subjuct.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
kaju said:
Who watches there sodium intake while on juice. Im not going to do any body building compatitions so to me It is not that big of a concern. But on the other hand water retention is a concern while on the juice. I do tend to sweat alot, so In my mind if Im sweating I dont need to watch my sodiom intake that much. Im not going to ignore it but Im not going to worry muy self over it. I would like to hear the thoughts from other people on this subjuct.

It's not just about on cycle or off cycle or if you compete or don't. Too much sodium in your diet can be really bad for you. But as you say if your a normal guy there is no need to watch it that much. I guess I just naturally live very healthy - even before cycles and the gym. But even I don't watch it that much - I won't be reading sodium levels on the back of food etc. But again it only needs tiny steps and you should be cool in regards to how much sodium is in your diet. The easiest thing is don't add salt to anything - maybe alittle on certain foods but no more. There is high levels of salt in so many foods that added more is just not needed. And try not to eat too many takeaways or go to buffet restaurants cos they overload the food with salt so people order more drinks. If you follow those 2 steps then you should be fine and wouldn't need to worry.

If your using bulking steroids though you should pay extra attention to sodium because it can account for additional water retention.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
kaju said:

I watch mine ON and OFF cycle just for helath reasons...I do love my salt!~

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Everyone has their weakness. My weakness is chips and salsa. I can turn down cake, ice cream, cookies, pies and any other junk food. but when it comes to chips and salsa I cant seem to find the will power to resist. Where I live there seems to be a Mexican restaurant on every corner in this town. Tex Mex and authentic Mexican restaurants do well here they all stay busy with plenty of customers. These restaurants seem to be hang outs for the locals here. any given time someone will say hey lets go to -------- restaurant and hang out and have a few beers !!! It seems this is what everyone here does. Naturally I get invited everyday to one of these get togethers. Ill turn down the beer whilst on a cycle but I just don't have it in me to turn down the chips and salsa.

Ryder13

Jun 21, 2007
I'd have to agree with Elvia... Sodium = Bad

Even when I'm not using anything I definately watch what I eat... Especially sodium.

Sodium :sniper:

Don't get me wrong... A little is not bad, just watch the Mickey D's double cheese that has about 1300mgs of it lol

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
As I said before If I'm sweating allot I can be a little more lenient on the sodium intake but if I'm not sweating very much on a certain day I need to watch my sodium intake closer. I do eat a clean diet for the most part. I wish there was a way to measure it. like a gage on your car. I didn't seat today I can look a t the gage and say OK Ive had enough today. And if I sweat-ed allot today I can look at the gage and say OK I can have this much more and still be OK.

OzMonster

Jun 30, 2008
Australia
to mush salt is no good

i never used to care bout da salt either but in general i think its a good idea to watch what i eat and not to add to much, if any extra salt to any food i cook to try and keep the levels down... Eat Clean quality foods :D

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Other thing is to not eat most of the boxed foods you get in supermarkets. You know the big brands what many eat and you just bang them in the oven for 20 mins or a microwave for 5. I am from the UK so things are alittle different (brands)... so thats why I won't list any cos you probably haven't heard of them. Something interesting was I had some salted peanuts which taste of just salt but they actually contain less salt than most boxed foods (processed foods). I just found that interesting because they are actually named salted peanuts but are just coated so I guess that is why.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Elvia is correct. It doesnt hurt to shake some salt on your food. because that isnt enough to even worry about. Take canned soup for sake of conversation. one can about one cuup of soup can have 890 mg of sodium. that is almost 1/3 of your recomended daily allowance.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I aways watch it on or off...Not too fond of salt anyways.....