©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CRAZY black guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
mindkiller said:
People like this is why I carry a 3 1/2ft. steel pipe in my back seat.

:eyepoke: :chainsaw:

I carry a Sig Sauer 45 caliber

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
If I was on the juice sitting in that car he wouldnt have any bones left in his body when I was done with him!! Got damn it, I got real mad right now... *trying to calm down*

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
No comments......it just makes you think.... :sniper:

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
I carry a Sig Sauer 45 caliber

What model ya got bro? I'm a gun nut! I carry a stainless Beretta 92F w/laser, or a stainless Mac-11, or a Mossberg 12 ga. pump w/pistol grip, or a stainless Ruger Mini-14 w/ 40rd. banana clip, or a S&W .357 Mag w/ Leupold scope, etc. etc. etc. :D
By the way, I woulda killed that SAN.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
What model ya got bro? I'm a gun nut! I carry a stainless Beretta 92F w/laser, or a stainless Mac-11, or a Mossberg 12 ga. pump w/pistol grip, or a stainless Ruger Mini-14 w/ 40rd. banana clip, or a S&W .357 Mag w/ Leupold scope, etc. etc. etc. :D
By the way, I woulda killed that SAN.

Its a P245. I also have a Glock 21, a Beretta 92F (black), an H&K P7 M13, an S&W 357, a Benelli shotgun, a Beretta shotgun, an AR-15, an SKS assault rifle, and numerous misc other handguns.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
Its a P245. I also have a Glock 21, a Beretta 92F (black), an H&K P7 M13, an S&W 357, a Benelli shotgun, a Beretta shotgun, an AR-15, an SKS assault rifle, and numerous misc other handguns.

Sweet! Maybe you're not so bad after all!!! lol ;)

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
You must not have seen your custom title yet :D

That's fucked up bro. You're wrong.......
I thought you were finally gonna tighten up.......
What the hell was I thinkin?!
lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Dad gum you guys have arsenals. That surprises me with Imdamans subtitle. I didn't think your type was in to guns. J/K
I have a Glock 23 and a Mossburg 590 12 guage, but I think with a jerk like in this movie it just means so much more when you care enough to do it with your bare hands. I know, my gentle, caring side keeps coming out on this board.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Dad gum you guys have arsenals. That surprises me with Imdamans subtitle. I didn't think your type was in to guns. J/K
I have a Glock 23 and a Mossburg 590 12 guage, but I think with a jerk like in this movie it just means so much more when you care enough to do it with your bare hands. I know, my gentle, caring side keeps coming out on this board.

Nice weapons DR! I knew you were cool - since you ride. So has the Dragon slain you - or do you slay him?! LOL. Nevermind Tee, he's just goin thru his mid-life crisis and shit. Poor guy - can't seem to come out of the closet at his age - ya gotta feel sorry for him.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I know this has been posted for a while but i just saw that damn it sure got me irrate. Yup, thats why i got my baseball bat w/glove for an aliby. and my 12 and 20 gauge shotgun. Of course i also drive a crew crab with a 3 inch suspension lift and a 6 inch body lift. so that little bitch would have been hitting my tires. damn, fucking idiots piss me off. I work at bar at night as a bouncer, and we have these ghetto black guys that come out every once in a while and pick a fight with one white guy against like 8 black guys. we got them once and beat the fuck out of them. now thats vindication. :redface: :destroy:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
lol....im from South Africa.....and i feel the same as you......those f'n guys can ONLY attack in bunches......believe me.....:-(