©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Just ordered

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
After careful consideration I just made my first order to alin today.. Im always a huge skeptic about this type of stuff so hopefully all goes well.. I cant wait to make another run!!! Get Huge or Go Home!!!
Ill keep ya posted..:twisted:

getcater2002

May 21, 2008
where do you live?

actually im going to order from alin shop soon....
im living in the US..
is it possible to get my order without any problem? like custom sezuire..
im afraid of that....

and Which one is better between vial and stealth injectable.

thank you

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I highly recomend alin just be patient dont freak out if you dont hear from him in a few days. Btw what did you order? did you get ptc? if so what did you choose?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008

yeah well i ordered sunday... monday they sent me an email back and I just now sent them back my order number for delivery status... so so far eve thin seems cool... Im excited and hoping ev works man.. If so alin is the man and I will never have to worry again about going to the street ya know.. Ill keep ya posted..

Kaj.. No I didnt order pct because I spent about 500 bucks already and wanted to be sure to get it and if so I have time to order more for that type of thing.. I got the EQ and Anavar.. Ive heard thats a decent run so Im going for it.. What would you suggest for PCT??
Thanks..

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bsteelz said:
yeah well i ordered sunday... monday they sent me an email back and I just now sent them back my order number for delivery status... so so far eve thin seems cool... Im excited and hoping ev works man.. If so alin is the man and I will never have to worry again about going to the street ya know.. Ill keep ya posted..

Kaj.. No I didnt order pct because I spent about 500 bucks already and wanted to be sure to get it and if so I have time to order more for that type of thing.. I got the EQ and Anavar.. Ive heard thats a decent run so Im going for it.. What would you suggest for PCT??
Thanks..

I'd still go with the NOLVA/CLOMID PCT protocol.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
bsteelz said:

Thanks..

I would go with nolva/clomid too or even just nolva or other serm alone would be fine too. If you do a very long cycle then 3 weeks clomid (day 1 at 200mg, days 2-11 at 100mg, days 12-21 at 50mg) and 4 weeks nolva (3 weeks at 20mg then last week at 10mg) would be great.

By the way just for future ref you should always start your cycle with EVERYTHING you need. I know you can just order PCT again but that could be seized (they seize anything suspicious they find and the things are likely to be packaged out of their original packs so look very suspicious when opened). Anything can happen. I don't know your circumstances but an example maybe your car could needs a $2000 job and your totally broke etc. Just letting you know cos it is a pain when your waiting on PCT and you have to increase your already long cycle until you get it. Plus PCT is very cheap. You can get nolva for next to nothing from Alin so it makes sense to just add it on (plus you don't have to pay $20 twice for shipping).

Goodluck with your cycle. The masteron would be a good addition next time round but what you have should give you the results you want.

Last edited:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Sounds like a good run. dont get discouraged with the eq like many people do. it takes a long time to kick in. but once does you will be happy with it. Take my advice for what it is worth. do not start your cycle until you have your pct in hand. that was a mistake I made once. I ordered it after I started my cycle and it took two monthes to come in. I went about two weeks with out it and I crashed hard. not fun