©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

paperbol

Jackass

Jun 18, 2007
I decided to add some dbol to my test cycle, so i got some paperbol from a source on the board. 3 weeks in at 30mg ED (+ 500mg Test a week) and im not feeling the effects of the dbol as usual. There is a slight strength gain and few pimples on my chest and back.

I have tried dbol before(in tablet form), and this is a totally different experience now, any1 else ever use paperbol? How did it measure up in your opinion?

Just thought i might add that im not bagging on the source(thats why i didnt mention the name), just want to get some feedback on other peoples experience

alf

Apr 24, 2008
my buddy said the same thing but he did bring up the fact that taken orally as pill form is absorbed into the body more efficiently than the paperbol. He is speculating that the paperbol could technicly loose potency in shipment from moisture in the air but that's just a theory cause he tried it twice and the second batch but same brand worked alot better.