©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anavar?

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
I am about to start some anavar , plan on staying on three months right through the summer. I chose only Anavar because of it not converting back to Estrogen. From what I have read it suggests between 20 to 50 mg a day. I also read there is no need to cycle up or down but just a straight dose. My question can'nt be answered through reasearch but needs to be more personal experience of others . I am 5' 3" 165 pounds between 12 to 10 % body fat. Can anyone using those numbers suggest the dose ,how long would be best and anything outside of diet I can do to achieve the optimal results?I just don't wanna start on too high a dose if not nessacary or to low a dose and not get the most from it. Thanks guys.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Look I hope this was'nt a stupid question. Was just hoping that someone may have experience and share it with me.Sometimes reasearching statistics can't answer everything.

mac762339

Jul 17, 2005
Never mind I found an post from crazy hops and Elvia and Rajjinn covered it . Crazy if ya still around let me know how that worked.