©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wish me luck in Fight NIght

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
I am competing in Fight Night tonight at the bar i use to work out, so wish me the best. I have no clue to my competitor size and age. but im 6'2 and about 225 and so im may be fighting in the same to bigger class. this is giong to be my third tournament with a record of 4-1 and that one loss getting knocked out by a short little fucker and his lucky shot, ah well. Whoever doesnt know fight night is almost like u.f.c, but not really, you wear your protective head gear and mouth piece and its only boxing allowed(but elbows and cheap shots reign supreme) hopefully i dont get too banged up to go to my business job in the morning.

wish me luck

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Yeah, its the adrenaline that is almost the best part, next to showing the bod off to the crowd. but the main part is just knowing you beat the fuck out of some schmuck. hopefully it wont be me.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
man i just got done juicing and working and having my protein drink. im so pumped now, heaven forbid who i go against. its game time in an hour. see yall in the MO'NING

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well i went 2-0 but according to the fite nite people i went 1-0 and a disqualification. It my second match i nailed the guy square on his face and broke his nose. That is not legal, i was not aiming for it, but he bobbed to the left and got stuck. The blood was rampant and the people were cheering. So much for the head gear. Ah well, i went out in style. Its every other thursday for any of yall that live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
haha holy shit.. lol you got a link to some pictures of it or anything ? sounds like fight club

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i mean its not like the nose is hard to break but still i felt good to see his ghetto ass on the ground after he had been talking shit and stinging like a bee. The bar took pics, and when they upload them on the page i'll put it up. Its more like celebrity boxing, 3, 3minute long rounds. since i been running i can last longer, than these chumps who use all their energy quick. its sure an adrenaline rush.

W

wolfyEVH

shouldve got yourself some cheque drops before the fight! lol