©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

using stealth and getting a lump

roidboy

May 10, 2008
What is the lump ?

Is it the oil or the ba causing the muscle to go hard , or cause a knot, it is fluid build up ?

can any one that actually knows explain it ?

thanx if you can

alf

Apr 24, 2008
what are you using test enth, sustanon, etc.

Most likely it is a knot. You just gotta keep rubbing it the day you inject and if it still knots up just use ice. not a heating pad.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
It's probably just a knot. If you push hard and rub in circles directly after the injection with tissue it will keep that from happening. Give us some stats of how much your are taking in CCs per shot and what of. Prop is sensitive injection and I know most Stealth subjects can be over-dosed so watch the limit on those. Just let us know man.

roidboy

May 10, 2008
yeah i didnt put much info in there did i ..

Ok shooting .5ml of ea deca and supertest into the glute , have done 4 shots 1 every 4 days swapping side to side.

This time my glute has become more red and has a hard lump like feel. i can sort of grab arount it like a ball.

its hard and minimal pain to touch.

its been there since sunday just gone. 25/5/08

Actually i just thought is it possible to have made the oil to hot??

i had a pain tingle after injection for a bout 20mins like i never had before after a pin.

hmm i wonder

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
roidboy said:

Actually i just thought is it possible to have made the oil to hot??

i had a pain tingle after injection for a bout 20mins like i never had before after a pin.

hmm i wonder

Are you heating the substances up?!?!? Though supertest is huge blend of many things I don't think it would matter to mix in the two and inject..shouldn't cause any lump. As for heating it up..not sure what you mean but you don't need to heat anything up. Just take both into same syringe and inject. Also...the supertest is gonna be more sensitive to injections because of the blend so if your shots are too close together in time and your not healing fast enough..i would rotate between delts and glutes with the injection ans that should help from getting the redness and lump from injections.

roidboy

May 10, 2008
hey thanx for that.

with supertest its been well documented to heat the oil up , but under running hot tap water. it thins the oil for an easy injection and helps the muscle absorb it better.
I think the lump is a knot its been a week and a few days and its slowly going away.

cheers for the reply :)

rhinofight

Jul 2, 2008
I'm doing stealth test prop 150mg/npp 100mg EOD and so far I have 2 swollen ass cheeks and 2 swollen delts. The pain is horrible (especially at night and in the first half of the day). I have trouble training and sleeping well. I don't care to hear "just suck it up" or whatever. I've done cycles before, but never this kind of pain. I've been a fighter for 15 years, i know how to suck up pain. However, it's kind of hard to spar or train muscles effectively when you've got inflamed, extremely painful, orange-sized lumps that hang around for 5-7 days. My friend slapped my shoulder during conversation the other day and I almost passed out. There's got to be a better way. I've heard so many theories about the reason for the pain and swelling, from higher BA content, to the prop ester, to lack of quality control standards in the labs producing the powders in China. I've heard as many theories on what works for minimizing the pain, from hot baths and heating pads, to Benadryl, heating syringes and baking the gear. Well, I've tried all but baking the gear, and none of it has seemed to make any significant difference. I hear people saying to bake and to never bake, some say massage or never massage. Would love some experienced advice on this. I have good, slow, sterile injection technique using 25g pins. I've been sitting and sleeping on a heating pad for several days. I want to get the most out of my cycle, but feeling ill and moaning and groaning at night and when I raise my arms or sit down isn't helping. Again, not knocking the shop, just need some help. Thanks.:confused:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Sterility is a must at all times. I use 25g for the arms and 23 for gluts. hurting from injection is one thing and infection is another. if you get redness and swelling with fever in the area get to the doc ASAP. the 23g pin that is 1.25 gets it deeper into the muscle and this help allot of the problems I have read. 25g for the arms is a good one but by all means be sterile.
you cannot be clean enough. one bacterium is all it takes and it is so small 25000 of them can fit across the head of your pin. to make matters worse Jim Henson the Muppet guy died from a staph infection. his was the flesh eating disease. but there are different types of staph. here is where it gets scary. there is probably staph on your skin right now. one can take a Pietra dish and grow staph from yours and my bath tub right now and even after you cleaned it with bleach. Staph is looking for a place to get in. through a pin hole from your injection is just one place it can get in. Staph is growing stronger these days. It is becoming resistant to antibiotics. so please be careful