AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

ゥALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Injection
Old
  (#1)
Alien
AnaSCI MEMBER

Injection - 05-30-2008, 04:36 AM

What needle is more comfortable? 25, 29 or 30? I知 relatively new and I知 afraid of pain. Do you know how can I make my injection without pain?

Old
  (#2)
phdisel
AnaSCI MEMBER

05-31-2008, 01:10 AM

I use 23 guage needles. Its no pain at all really. I got some 25 guage that I am going to try this cycle because I read that a lot of people use them for delts and quads. So stick with the 23's for the glutes and 25 for anything else. Don't worry about the pain.....its nothing. The biggest pain is just in your mind. You will feel silly after you pin yourself and realize that your worried for nothing.

Old
  (#3)
Baly
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-03-2008, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
What needle is more comfortable? 25, 29 or 30? I知 relatively new and I知 afraid of pain. Do you know how can I make my injection without pain?
Go on www.howtodoinjections.com

Old
  (#4)
ELmi
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-09-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Sounds like you need to do lots more research before you jump in! These are basic questions that you can find by doing a few searches

Old
  (#5)
kaju

06-13-2008, 03:38 PM

if your afraid of pain I'm not sure you need to be doing this. It really depends on what you are injecting. some things you cannot even feel others you feel and it hurts like hell for a few days. but what the hell I'm one of those that loves the pain. that is why I have been a boxer, mma fighter and done martial arts for over 30 years now. if I was afraid of pain I would have pussyed out when I was a teen. go to the gym do some drop sets of any exercise you want. lets say curls for sake of conversation. start with 35lbs. do as many curls as you can do. then drop to 30 lbs then drop to 25lbs and keep on. talk about pain you should feel it for sure. that crazy burn is pumping new blood into your muscle. now if you cannot take that then don't think about pumping anything foreign into you body. I'm not trying to be mean it may sound like it but I don't think you are ready for aas. you should have a minimum of five years in the gym working through Plato's and building a foundation of muscle and gaining knowledge of metabolism through diet and exercise. when you have all that worked out come back and see us.

]
What happened to all the real men- General George S. Patton, Theodore Roosevelt, Wyatt Earp and sargent Alvin York
Dont be a pussy
Im not a body builder, Im an athlete 35+ years in the gym. boxin Martial arts and weight gym
49 yrs old
5'9"

Old
  (#6)
Codor
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-18-2008, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELmi
Sounds like you need to do lots more research before you jump in! These are basic questions that you can find by doing a few searches
BUMP!

well
Old
  (#7)
masterchief
AnaSCI MEMBER

well - 06-19-2008, 04:35 PM

I would work out alot more first. Then if you must inject use 22gauge 1.5" needle as to not leave scars on the outer layer of muscle.If your gonna do it , do it right.

Old
  (#8)
JustforHealth

06-26-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:
It depends on what you're using them for. I couldn't imagine using a 29 or 30 for ANYTHING oil based. A 29/30 would be only used for HGH but you usually use insulin pins for that.

What exactly are you using it for?

Old
  (#9)
Elvia1023
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

06-26-2008, 06:39 PM

Quote:
I know everyone has to start off somewhere but if your think like then gear is not for you. Even if there was alittle bit of pain who cares... you are pumping heavy weights in the gym and should be a grown man if doing AAS.

I said the above cos you said about pain.... I know many are freaked out about the needles at the start and that is understandable (they make most feel weird)... all I can say after the first one you will realize there was no point in worrying. But you need to research lots and make sure you know the correct procedures for injections.

It all depends upon what you are injecting. By the way what are you planning to inject into your body? How old are you? How many years solid training do you have behind you?

The lower the G the wider the needle. Most use 23/25/26 etc. And length well that isn't so important and can depend upon your actual size. Like you could use a long needle but just go half in etc. The best would be 1 inch or 5/8 for most. If doing glutes then atleast 1 inch. My fav is personally quite wide at 21G and 1 1/4 or 1 1/2 length.

Use code "ELVIA5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Use code ELVIA1023 to get 5% off your next Synthetek Order.
For a limited time only, if your order is $300 or greater, they throw in a product of YOUR choice absolutely FREE.

GENOTEC REP
The best and cheapest AAS available. PM me for a list or if you have any questions.

Old
  (#10)
ASHOP
AnaSCI VET

Wink 06-30-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:

some oils will pass thru a 25g,,,if your patient