©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tonights Bang Fest

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So i have this girl i been seeing every so often and for my b-day a couple weeks ago, she said come see her for the weekend and she'll rent a 5 star hotel and pay for the bars and everything. and she goes that anything i want in bed is going to happen, and i mentioned video camera or camera phone. so im going to post whatever i get up here, cause she is just a slutty, or hot slutty but none the less. hope all works out for the best.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well im back and and i forgot the video camera but i had my camera phone, but when ifinally decided to use it, i had low battery and no charger and i think i only took 2 and no nakedness. I failed, *hangs his head and walks away*. but man, was the ass great.

i did try the rodeo fuck, anybody know what a rodeo fuck is?

W

wolfyEVH

call her by her sisters name and try and hold on for 8 seconds?? lol

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Bummer :( You should have ran to the store and bought a disposeable camera for us! lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
My girl told me last night that I could tape us with a camcorder but you perverts aren't gonna get to watch it..... :mad:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
imdaman1 said:
My girl told me last night that I could tape us with a camcorder but you perverts aren't gonna get to watch it..... :mad:

And I thought we were your friends :(

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i fucked it up. all well, im sure it'll happen again. the rodeo fuck is similar to what yall said but this is the original, your doing her "doggy style" and then pull out real quick and go at it anal style and hold on for as long as u can.

yeah, my wife and i video tape pretty often, its sweet as hell.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
texascreed said:
yeah, i fucked it up. all well, im sure it'll happen again. the rodeo fuck is similar to what yall said but this is the original, your doing her "doggy style" and then pull out real quick and go at it anal style and hold on for as long as u can.

yeah, my wife and i video tape pretty often, its sweet as hell.

damn, u seem like a pretty cool cat. u remind me of myself :teleport: