©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

question about ordering

buckeye24

Mar 15, 2006
I had a package siezed last winter and received a letter from customs. Nothing came of it but i was wondering if I now have a flagged name or address and if I were to try to order again from a foriegn source I would get in more trouble. Any information or suggestions would be great. Thanks.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
buckeye24 said:
I had a package siezed last winter and received a letter from customs. Nothing came of it but i was wondering if I now have a flagged name or address and if I were to try to order again from a foriegn source I would get in more trouble. Any information or suggestions would be great. Thanks.

No you should be fine. They don't use a scanning/electronical system. Think of it this way say flagged names existed for things like seizures (could be certain foods, drugs etc etc) they would have a massive list in every depot and the workers wouldn't be expected to know them all. It's simply if the package looks abit dodgy or they just get lucky. The same applies for when you are actualyl having it posted - meaning each postman doesn't have a list. If your worried though just sort out other address to post it to (if possible). But again you should be fine.