©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Contacting Alin?!?

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
I've been through this before..but never this messed up. I ordered from Alin..got my order from him on what days it would come but no tracking numbers. The first 3 packages came one week and i've have nothing in the past two weeks. According to Alins shipping he sent me he only sent the items out 2 days after eachother for a total of 7 packages all together. I've emailed him from several accounts trying to get my tracking numbers and he has NOT responded. However I emailed him about a general question and he wrote right back. Is there any ways of getting in contact with them through the board so i can find out where all my stuff is?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:
I've been through this before..but never this messed up. I ordered from Alin..got my order from him on what days it would come but no tracking numbers. The first 3 packages came one week and i've have nothing in the past two weeks. According to Alins shipping he sent me he only sent the items out 2 days after eachother for a total of 7 packages all together. I've emailed him from several accounts trying to get my tracking numbers and he has NOT responded. However I emailed him about a general question and he wrote right back. Is there any ways of getting in contact with them through the board so i can find out where all my stuff is?

YOUR discussing way to much info that should be kept private.
PLEASE be patient. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.