©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Help on coming up with a cycle

qmack26

Jun 9, 2006
hey everone, i was thinking about getting on test just mass but finally decided i want something 2 help with, muscle mass, strength, cutting up, rock hard abs. im 19age 5'9 weight 166 20% body fat. yes im young did steroid b 4 so please dont try 2 preach 2 me i will still do it just need some professional advice thanks

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
qmack26 said:
hey everone, i was thinking about getting on test just mass but finally decided i want something 2 help with, muscle mass, strength, cutting up, rock hard abs. im 19age 5'9 weight 166 20% body fat. yes im young did steroid b 4 so please dont try 2 preach 2 me i will still do it just need some professional advice thanks

Well I think it is stupid you doing test at 19. I know you say not to preach but I think if you had an understanding of things you wouldn't even want to do it. At 19 your body is a natural test source. You don't need anything artificial in your body and should just grow naturally. Too many kids just want to rush everything. And I say that not much older than you but far wiser. Steroids aren't a magic pill. The very fact you want to put on mass, increase strength, cut up and get rock hard abs off one cycle shows you don't understand things. You have to be realistic. Usually most have to put on the weight then cut that up afterwards. But for you I would rec lowering the bf etc.

So I know I haven't been any help cos you said not to preach. Ok regardless of age etc. You shouldn't be doing steroids at 20% bf! Why do you want to put on mass when you are at 20% bf. Sounds like you just want an easy route. I would get that down to atleast 15% with great diet and cardio fitness. You need good foundations (diet, fitness, low bf) before you start AAS. Then if you want to put on some quality mass come back here and ask and we will give you the answers.

By the way when lads ask on here about steroids and they obviously shouldn't be on them I usually always give them a cycle to do. Not cos I think they should but just because I know they are gonna do it anyway so it's best they don't completely fuck it up. But at 19 and 20% bf all I can possibily say is get to the gym and start running and at eat right.

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
And I know your pissed but that really is professional advice (what you requested). I'm not gonna lie to you and help you fuck up your hormones, libido... life.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Can you list what cycle(s) you have done in the past and the PCT you used (please be honest). Just curious if you have done anything very suppressive in the past as opposed to something like avar only cycle.