©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

A Poll about Cheating

Have u cheated on your spouse/girlfriend?

• Yes and will do it again!

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Yes, but wont do it again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, but have not had the chance

• NO, and would not do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bring on the sluts

• Total voters
W

wolfyEVH

putting these polls up because you're startin to feel guilty?? lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
ha, thats funny. kinda hurts wolfy, it hurts me real bad. I aint perfect and dont claim to be. Its just hard to have the same cereal day in and day out, even if its a blonde, tanned, cereal with nice tits and a jlo ass and nice thighs who does anything.....damn why am i cheating?? lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I've been married for 20. I voted no, but I've never had the chance. I would like to say I wouldn't do it, but in all honesty I've never been tempted and I don't know what I would do.

W

wolfyEVH

texascreed said:
ha, thats funny. kinda hurts wolfy, it hurts me real bad. I aint perfect and dont claim to be. Its just hard to have the same cereal day in and day out, even if its a blonde, tanned, cereal with nice tits and a jlo ass and nice thighs who does anything.....damn why am i cheating?? lol

im sorry that it hurts....but i guess u deserve it if you are married right now......if u knew that you'd get tired w/ the same "cereal", you shouldnt have married that girl in the first place.....and hopefully u dont have kids either, that would make it hurt even worse.....but thats just what i think....to each his own....good luck!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well wolfy, this is the way i see it, as you stated, we all "see" it a different way. Its just carnal feelings, as in thats why guys who date pamela anderson,carmen electra and the likes of heather locklear, still cheat on them or do something stupid. because it becomes routine, and i know there are things to do to "spice" it up. Sex and looks are a huge reason for divorce. Many guys fuck up a relationship with a hot or good looking girl for a piece of drunken ass or just ass. and they know there is a chance to get caught and its done anyways.

Dragon- i hear ya, it sucks to be in the position, because u just forgot whats right and wrong or choose to ignore it.

Its just hard to believe that a guy can be happily married for years and have kids and a great house, job,life, etc. and have a chance to bang this hottie and noone know. its hard to say that any guy would say no. even if there is a slight chance to get caught he would, and when you add booze the chances are higher that he would.

Just my two cents..

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
im single so.. bring on the sluts.. if i had a decent girl that i totally trusted id have no reason to cheat her.. unless of course pamela anderson was asking to see my bedroom thatd be a diff story