©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

alin. is my hero

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
:D just wanted to let ya know that their service is great. And thanks to ev one here for their help and info about the whole game its greatly appreciated... Have a good weekend!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Good deal Bro.
Ive seen it a million times over the years :smoker:
To the majority that use him he is a CHAMP. But then you also get a few here and there that were not as lucky thru customs and are Quik to want to scream scammer.
He is Trusted and known well by us or he would not be here at anasci.
Alin has been around longer then Most "boards" have, including this one and id say 95% or more of the others. He is one of the Originals

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I want to second what raj said. Alin does great business. He is a good and trusted business man. He even through in extras for time to time. But with that being said. he drives me crazy when I dont hear from him. He sometimes doesnt answer my emails. even though he doesnt answer my email he comes through every time. I guess that is why people scream scam when it is not deserved.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Yea Kaju Ive heard that about the email QUESTIONS, Not orders.
Ive said it before if guys need someone to Hold there hand and keep them comforted with emails or Non bussiness chit chat He is not the guy.
Its all Bussiness for him. He Has some set rules and Methods wich are all found and talked about in his Faq section on alinshop.com.
I mean Other then the Order email and Payment-ship details what more is there to talk about? Can you Imagine how many of the same emails he must get Every single day for years and years? How much Longer? Did it Ship? How long does a seizure letter take?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Can you Imagine how many of the same emails he must get Every single day for years and years? How much Longer? Did it Ship? How long does a seizure letter take?

I've often thought of that...Hundreds per day, how can he keep track of them all??!

I've never had a problem receiving a response from a "single" email before...I would think that the guys sending him multiple emails per day, week, month, would probably not get a reply...I know if it were me and guys were pretty much spamming my email with repeat emails, I wouldn't respond to them!!