©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Where is everyone at

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Come on guys....we need to start some new threads and talk on this board. I see some people on here sometimes and still no new posts.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
yea.. i agreee, i like jumping into conversations but lately theres been nothing for me to jump into.. :( im trying to get more people here but there is only so much i can do and until the search engines index our posts in the forums ... i got nothing. I dunno if any of you's seen that i had recently sponsored the anabolic section over at extreme-athlete hopefully that brings some ppl.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
<!--QuoteBegin-Anasci.org+Dec 28 2003, 04:52 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anasci.org @ Dec 28 2003, 04:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> yea.. i agreee, i like jumping into conversations but lately theres been nothing for me to jump into.. :( im trying to get more people here but there is only so much i can do and until the search engines index our posts in the forums ... i got nothing. I dunno if any of you's seen that i had recently sponsored the anabolic section over at extreme-athlete hopefully that brings some ppl. [/b][/quote]
I've never heard of extreme athlete. Don't worry bro we'll get it jumpin....it's just gonna take some time that's all. I'm here to help....and I look on this board every few mins to see if someone is posting.

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Ya gotta beleive!! i wanna get a ad up at fitness-geared but i gotta wait till bass gets the new prices and stuff.