©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

no acne

zgardan

Jun 20, 2008
I always had problems with acne, so I’m looking for some steroids with no acne after use..

garner

Jan 28, 2008
zgardan said:
I always had problems with acne, so I’m looking for some steroids with no acne after use..
As far as I know, acne is caused by an imbalance in your hormones. has nothing with the roids!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
garner said:
As far as I know, acne is caused by an imbalance in your hormones. has nothing with the roids!

Thats funny as the whole point of steroids is to imbalance your hormones! Made me laugh that. Thanks :p

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
zgardan said:

check out the board sponsor platinum labz.
their acne annihilator works well.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Bump Alin and Powerman. OXY 10 gets rid of spots very effectively but it dries your skin (it is very strong). But I find it works with one application... if you do it again the day after your skin might dry out too much. Thats ok for your body but not for your face. I would go with Alin's suggestion as the ingredients aren't as strong but still effective. Hope it helps

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Elvia1023 said:
Bump Alin and Powerman. OXY 10 gets rid of spots very effectively but it dries your skin (it is very strong). But I find it works with one application... if you do it again the day after your skin might dry out too much. Thats ok for your body but not for your face. I would go with Alin's suggestion as the ingredients aren't as strong but still effective. Hope it helps
Oxy 10 and acne anilator both work fine for surface acne. The problem I have had all my life and worse when Im on the juice is the deep sabatious cysts. Oxy 10 or acne anilator does nothing. The cycsts hurt like a boil and they cannot be drained. A doctor once lanced one for me but it left a scar so bad it was best I left it alone . The doctor put me on acutane for 12 weeks and it helped for about 7 or 8 years. but it came back. I could got get another perscription for acutane but that shit is tough on you. It has so many serious side effects I just assume stay off of it. As far as surface acne. just taake a shower as soon as you get through working out and take a shower everyday anyway and USE SOAP that is all you need to take care of surface acne.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
kaju said:
Oxy 10 and acne anilator both work fine for surface acne. The problem I have had all my life and worse when Im on the juice is the deep sabatious cysts. Oxy 10 or acne anilator does nothing. The cycsts hurt like a boil and they cannot be drained. A doctor once lanced one for me but it left a scar so bad it was best I left it alone . The doctor put me on acutane for 12 weeks and it helped for about 7 or 8 years. but it came back. I could got get another perscription for acutane but that shit is tough on you. It has so many serious side effects I just assume stay off of it. As far as surface acne. just taake a shower as soon as you get through working out and take a shower everyday anyway and USE SOAP that is all you need to take care of surface acne.

Yeah those things are just good for surface acne. There are 1001 ways to treat acne. Acne is not just an outside problem but comes from within. But of course steroids mess about with your inside (hormones etc) so acne is a common side effect. But there are certain things you can do to prevent it. Simple things such as drinking lots of water and ensuring you are getting all your vitamins and minerals (multi vitamin is good). My best tips would be those and to make sure you consume many anti-oxidants. They can be found in many things - my favs being blueberries, blackberries and green or white tea.

But of course the best tip for the surface/outside is to make sure you wash just after your workout and just fairly regularly in any given day. And to make sure you use a good face/body wash. You should never use regularly but an odd sunbed is amazing for treating many skin conditions. Hope it helps