©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

lets get some post going here ok people

Crankin'steiN

Dec 18, 2003
Not that I have the money..... but I am going to Montreal..... The credit card will catch the hurt for this......

3 days in montreal. Me my girl and another couple. Should be a good time.

A

armani1072

i think that i am going to go to my friends house and have a little get together. it will be my last time drinking at least for a year. so i plan on getting totally shit faced :D

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
My wife and I are going to stay home and have sex. She bought me some stocking stuffers from the local smut shop. Going to try them out new years.

Chimp

Dec 19, 2003
Ohio
<!--QuoteBegin-armani1072+Dec 29 2003, 10:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (armani1072 @ Dec 29 2003, 10:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> that sounds like a good plan there chimp lol have fun :D [/b][/quote]
Thanks! Got some stuff called sex soda, naughty cards and something that looks a mouth guard but its made out of the same thing as gummy bears and she puts it over her teeth. Can't wait!