©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

hgh,dbol,winny,sustanon 250

DARKWING773

Oct 14, 2007
im newbie i waz told to take one dbol a day and 1cc of sustanon per week .
then i talk to some one else and they told me to take hgh and it would do the same also cut fat. i pm alin but i didnt get a reply so can anyone help me? with sum good advice. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
We would need All your stats and cycle history to even think about lending advice here...

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
DARKWING773 said:
never cycled new to everything . im 6ft 200 pounds with lil pouch . never used gear pr hgh

How old are you and how many years training/lifting do you have behind you? What are your aims for the cycle... I assume to put on alittle size but get toned... let us know.

DARKWING773

Oct 14, 2007
more info

yes exactly right i am 33yrs old i been workin out about 3 or 4yrs off and own its been about 1yr half since i been in gym ready to get back end . and wanted to know best way to go?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
DARKWING773 said:
yes exactly right i am 33yrs old i been workin out about 3 or 4yrs off and own its been about 1yr half since i been in gym ready to get back end . and wanted to know best way to go?

Like I put in the other thread my best tip for you would be to make sure your diet is tight and effort/motivation up to achieve your goals. I don't know why you mention dbol because you want to cut. HGH is great but you don't need it at all. You have been away from the gym for over a year. You just need to get your effort levels up... it's hard when you have been away for awhile. But with effort your motivation will only increase.

It's not just effort but educated effort. You have mentioned in the past your wife is overweight. If that is the case it is highly likely your household eating habits are wrong. Even if she has the body of Naomi Campbell it could still be the case for you. Just research good diets and ways of eating. If you want help many on here will gladly list good foods and eating plans etc.

You need good foundations in place before you start taking steroids. You want to be in the gym for a long time before embarking on gear. After you raise your fitness through hard work and want additional help then you can look at compounds.

Then whatever your goal you can use certain things to help you out. I imagine you want to tone up but probably put on abit of bulk. Like I said I would just raise your fitness first and I imagine if you do that you might not want/need gear. But if you do we can sort you out with a cycle that will help you reach any goal. But remember there is no magic pill. Those people on magazines don't look like that cos they go the gym every so often and take lots of steroids. They look like that cos they train hard and even when they feel low just give themselves that extra motivation to get to the gym and to not eat that McDonalds.

Deep down you might think many are just lucky though... and yes genes as lots to do with it. But anyone can reach that level if they put the effort in. It is true many don't have to put much effort in... but thats because it is a way of life for them. Like my diet is really good but I don't crave Mcdonalds or pizza cause I actually prefer fresh chicken, fruit etc etc. And anyone on a bad diet can make themselves eat healthy and enjoy it. Too many unhealthy people think healthy food all tastes rubbish... it actually tastes better if you do it right.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
DARKWING773 said:
im newbie i waz told to take one dbol a day and 1cc of sustanon per week .
then i talk to some one else and they told me to take hgh and it would do the same also cut fat. i pm alin but i didnt get a reply so can anyone help me? with sum good advice. thanks

For a NEWBIE I would like to see full stats? AGE,HEIGHT,WEIGHT,GOALS and most importantly DIET!! Now I dont need a list of everything you eat,just a general idea being as EXACT as you can. grams,,ratios,,you get the idea right?