©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My old side project

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
This is my old girl i worked with at the bar. she had recently gotten implants and knows im taken but damn, now she is hard to pass up. I'm such a bad man.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 40
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 38

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
you dont even know the pics i got on her, wait maybe you will see, lol

bwahhhhhahahahaha, or whatever, lol

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
i need to get a digi cam.. . whats yer trick how you get these girls to let you take the dirty pics? u know her for a while?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
its my camera phone. and the ones are the other thread are of my wife. the one on here was this girl i worked with and we had fucked around and everything. and for whatever reason i have a knack for finding girls that let loose and show it off for a camera. that one in the cop outfit, i worked with her one week before we did the horizontal mumbo. If i have good luck, might as well share the wealth.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well tonight me and some buddies and her are going to the bar, and i plan to bang her in my truck, so hopefully i'll get some pics. if im a stud, i'll get some pics.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well this side project didnt go as planned. she threw a curve ball and said the 3 words you dont want to hear too often. and being that she thinks she is my girlfriend, causes problems. needless to say no ass did i get for not saying it back. but she gave me a guarantee, if i try to keep my temper and relax with her, that i can have ass with her whenver i want. and tommorw she is meeting me for my lunch break, and i told her we would bang and she goes as long as noone sees(cept yall, lol). now i just got to find a place we can make it happen.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
honestly, im a salesman aka smooth talker, but im a smart ass around the girls, you know joke with them and make them "feel" important. they like that open up. and it doesnt hurt when you work out and look good too. looking good gets you in and then you have a good personality and it works. but recently i have been having some extra good luck.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Anasci.org said:
i need to get a digi cam.. . whats yer trick how you get these girls to let you take the dirty pics? u know her for a while?

I've never had a woman refuse to let me take pics while I'm hittin it. They think we just want to look at them ourselves and that's better than looking at pics of other women. They have no idea that we're gonna show them to our buddies. LOL

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
imdaman is correct, plus they want to feel extra special and sexy like if they were posing for playboy or something. the ones that say no are either very self conscience or found out the guy showed it to everyone. once again, imdaman, good point. I dont care what tee says about your preferences... your cool in my book.