©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Happy B-day Dragon Rider

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
happy b-day bro, we all pitched in and got you a present. you will receive it later tonight from imdaman.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Thanks guys. I was planning to pound something, but it wasn't weights. When tee gets a little older I'll expailn that to him.

Ouch! lol. Have fun!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Here you go dragon. it took me and the rest of the guys to find this old pic of you and your first girlfriend. hopefully, you upgraded since then.

best wishes.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 12

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
I have no idea what the hell he's talking about but HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!
Tearing up as in shedding a tear. Weeping. Getting all emotional.

With your dedication to your Buddy TEE, I thought you would have understood better than anybody. LOL

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
Here you go dragon. it took me and the rest of the guys to find this old pic of you and your first girlfriend. hopefully, you upgraded since then.

best wishes.
First of all, I married that girl, so don't talk about my old lady like that. Second of all, she is on Jenny Craig. She can't help it she has a gland problem. It's her heart that makes her so beautiful. When you are as deep and mature as I am, you will understand.

Yea Right. LOL

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Tearing up as in shedding a tear. Weeping. Getting all emotional.

With your dedication to your Buddy TEE, I thought you would have understood better than anybody. LOL

I was talking about the thing TexasCreed wrote about everybody getting you a gift.

I know what "tearing up" means." lol - that's what Tee does every time men violate his anal orifice.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
hey no problem dragon. And dont let imdaman fool you, he does know what were talking about. he didnt pitch in to track that picture of your girl. He is not a true friend, except to tee.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
hey no problem dragon. And dont let imdaman fool you, he does know what were talking about. he didnt pitch in to track that picture of your girl. He is not a true friend, except to tee.

:wtf: