©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

cabaser

freakon

Oct 13, 2007
Hi guys! i need some cabaser to keep on hand for prolactin induced gyno. I already ordered a bottle " research chemical" but doubt its the real thing cause it did not cause any increase in my sexual drive. Does anyone know of any place in the U.S. that i can get them in pill form? thanks

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
freakon said:
Hi guys! i need some cabaser to keep on hand for prolactin induced gyno. I already ordered a bottle " research chemical" but doubt its the real thing cause it did not cause any increase in my sexual drive. Does anyone know of any place in the U.S. that i can get them in pill form? thanks

How much was you taking when you tried it? Have you taken it before (so you know the feeling it gives you)?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
The research chemicals are real, but due to the liquid-base most of the compound become inactive. You will need to dose it higher with the liquids, I've found that .25mg ed or 1.75mg/week seems to be equal to .5mg/week tabs - there is a rather big difference.

To answer your question though - no, you will need a prescription