©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need HELP guys, will i be steroid tested??????

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Hi all,

Just need some advise please i, have to take a drugs and alcohol urine test for a uk rail job......... I have been taking test e and bolderone for the past 7 weeks, and have been a regular user of AAS for the past couple of years. The question is am i likely to be tested for AAS and if so is there anyway i can pass it???
Cheers guys for any advise

drob29

Banned
Nov 13, 2005
manatwork said:
Hi all,

Just need some advise please i, have to take a drugs and alcohol urine test for a uk rail job......... I have been taking test e and bolderone for the past 7 weeks, and have been a regular user of AAS for the past couple of years. The question is am i likely to be tested for AAS and if so is there anyway i can pass it???

Typicall 99% of all pre-employment drug screens are for rec drugs, not AAS. Testing for AAS is costly as well. So most likely your all set.

good luck

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
manatwork said:
Hi all,

Try QUICK FIX synthetic urine if in doubt.

manatwork

Nov 28, 2004
Thanks for replys guys.......just had details through and is a mouth swab not urine test so synth urine not going to be possible altho did look at that before i posted and looks v good!