©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Funny Shit-Read Here!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
So me and my buddy were at this bar last night. I had a nice workout beforee i left so i was feeling good and have had a nice streak with the ladies. So, we have this pretty, and i mean pretty waitress with beautiful eyes and the body that you know she works on. And were flirting all night and just having a good time. Then it gets busy, so i tell her, hey i want to talk to you about something but its too loud, and she was like meet me outside on the patio in two minutes. So, of course i decide to be mr. cocky hard ass/drunken idiot and show her who's boss by coming out later than 2 minutes. needless to say she didnt wait, and pretty much ignored me the rest of the night. always asked my buddy if he wanted a drink and not me. finally at the end of the night i decided to go for it anyways and ask her that i would like to take her out, and asked for her #, she said its a bar and she doesnt like giving it out, but she told me to write it down. so i did and before i left i told her, hey give me an indication tonight if your at all interested by calling me or text messaging me, if not no hard feelings. now i had a call around 2 am, but not sure if it was her. im going to assume it was someone else. The moral of the story is, my dumb ass cockiness got in the way and i lost my opportunity. Nothing like that, to bring you back down to earth. lol

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
well im heading back out there tonight, so we'll see. stupid broad. im gonna tell her i know Tee and see what happens from there.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i know, i know, and it kills me. I'm like a hunter when it comes to the girls, im more into knowing i could have them than actually having them since im married. but you need something like this to happen to knock you down to earth.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
well im heading back out there tonight, so we'll see. stupid broad. im gonna tell her i know Tee and see what happens from there.

You'll have her chasing you home them bro! .....not! lol.

Seriously, dont let her get the upper hand on you. You are already talking about how she knocked you down to earth. Believe me, she will be more interested if she thinks you wont chase her and dont really give a shit if you have her or not. If you go after her and look pitiful, your doomed. Be nice & funny but dont let her think you care either way if you get her or not or she will lose interest. Women want what they cant have.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah i know thats the plan, so it will be fun. i like trying different approaches with different girls. especially with the stuck up bitches who think their shit dont stink. just ignore them and maybe say hi and walk away. that pisses the hell out them and they want you more. i wont even say anything about her not calling or leaving a msg and let her say something and try to be flirty with other girls. Im telling you, nothing better than the chase of the game.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
tee said:
Be nice & funny but dont let her think you care either way if you get her or not or she will lose interest. Women want what they cant have.
That never works for me. Women tell me I look like I can have any woman I want, and they all act as if it is their job to prove me wrong. I don't know what I do that gives them that impression, so I don't know how to quit doing it.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
That never works for me. Women tell me I look like I can have any woman I want, and they all act as if it is their job to prove me wrong. I don't know what I do that gives them that impression, so I don't know how to quit doing it.

In your case, just hit them over the head with a large stick and drag them off to your lair hehehehe