©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lump in the butt !!!

masterchief

May 14, 2008
Gave my wife 1ml of masterone and she has lump on butt and it is sore and its itchy. Is there anything she can do to make it go away? I used a 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch pin. I warmed it up too with warm water in a glass.Is there any way to make the lump go down and the itching stop ? It was BD Masterone.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
How long ago was the shot? down to the hour if you can tell me that. Is there redness and is it getting sore to the touch? Is it more sore today than yesterday? If so get to the doctor ASAP. you will need antibiotics if there is an infection. Some people that do not have experience with shots don't know how to differentiate the difference between an infection and having a foreign substance in there body. infection is dangerous. Just having pain where the injection sight is, is normal.

hellraiser27

Oct 14, 2008
masterchief said:
Gave my wife 1ml of masterone and she has lump on butt and it is sore and its itchy. Is there anything she can do to make it go away? I used a 22 gauge 1 1/2 inch pin. I warmed it up too with warm water in a glass.Is there any way to make the lump go down and the itching stop ? It was BD Masterone.

A lump and itchiness are completely normal. I don't know why people jump to the conclusion that you have an infection.
Put a heat pad on it and take some advil. I'm sure it will be gone in a few days.

Don't slap her ass either!