©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nutrivet stan nv 25

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Well I havnt seen or heard that name in a while But Stan
is also Known as winstrol or winni.
Ive never seen or used there stuff personaly But If I remember hearing right what you have is In Oil? Not in water?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
Stan Qv

Is what I have used and I would imagine its somewhat similar or the same to what your askin about.. I havent seen it in a while either but I can tell you it was the first bit of win i ever did after a good cyc of test e and it worked well. It hardend me up really well.. Good steady strength also.. I used it only once a week tho at 1-3 ml a week at 50mg a ml.. I never did try to go to crazy on any of my cycs but it will do you some justice if you stack it with something to build some good muscle first.. Only bad side or maybe not bad in some cases is that I had a hard time getting off when I was having sex.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
also

the top reply was that it was in oil not water.. the first time i got mine it was from quality vet and the stuff was like milky white.. looked like water that someone washed a paintbrush out in with white paint.. shit worked tho.. Had me shredded.. good luck!