©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mastabol Depot 200 BD

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I couldn't get Masteron E so I have ordered the above. Just wondering what your experiences are with the product.

I have changed my doses due to goals. I may increase them but for the time being I plan to do-

Testoviron Depot (Schering) at 500mg per week
Mastabol Depot 200 BD at 300mg per week
Naposim at 40mg per day for 4 weeks

I never go by £ at all and if I can't get all I need I will just wait till I have all the £. But doing the 300mg instead of 400mg just means I don't have to pay out on other batch of mast. Plus I am happy with the above.

I am using the dbol obviously to get bulk. But afterwards I wanna just use a nice amount that will give me good gains and not continue to bloat me a great deal (like the dbol will). Plus I guess 500mg of Schering test is like using a slightly higher dose of many other brands. I have all the protection sorted so I am looking forward to starting it.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Elvia1023 said:
I couldn't get Masteron E so I have ordered the above. Just wondering what your experiences are with the product.

I have changed my doses due to goals. I may increase them but for the time being I plan to do-

I never go by £ at all and if I can't get all I need I will just wait till I have all the £. But doing the 300mg instead of 400mg just means I don't have to pay out on other batch of mast. Plus I am happy with the above.

I am using the dbol obviously to get bulk. But afterwards I wanna just use a nice amount that will give me good gains and not continue to bloat me a great deal (like the dbol will). Plus I guess 500mg of Schering test is like using a slightly higher dose of many other brands. I have all the protection sorted so I am looking forward to starting it.

Elvi,
Im going to guess that mastabol depot is Masteron enanthate?
As far as I know there is only two kinds of Drostanolone...The Propionate ester and the enanthate ester.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Elvi,
Im going to guess that mastabol depot is Masteron enanthate?
As far as I know there is only two kinds of Drostanolone...The Propionate ester and the enanthate ester.

I imagine it is gonna be really good cos it has both esters in (even though blends are usually not as good - it is just a little blend though). I just wondered if anyone had actually tried it. BD are a decent brand but always get mixed reviews so I wondered. I just wanted to get mast e but they only had the mastabol version. It contains the following-

Dromastolone Enanathate 150mg/ml
Dromastolone Propionate 50mg/ml

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
ahh I see.
yea that looks like a good blend.

Ive used some But very little of the Brit Dragon.
I think it all depends on who it comes from as far as quality.
goodluck man!

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Elvia1023 said:

I like the product, but am unsure of the current BD quality. I really enjoy that particular blend for cruising-type will lower doses. I like your 300mg/week dosing and that is actually what I have been tending to use with Masteron recently as it seems to be my sweet spot. You may wish for more if you have a photo shoot or something and are really lean, otherwise 300mg/week performance-wise is good.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
King Leesus said:
I would stay away from anything BD. Why chance it with so many other options?

Thats why I asked. Because you hear so many mixed reviews of their products. But on the whole they do tend to be decent. In regards to chancing it when I have so many options well I wanted mast e and that was the only one available. I could order from other sites but it saves the shipping costs and higher prices for the actual item. I looked on about 10 sites and BP was the only mast e sold on all of them... all the usuals don't even have any mast e of any brand. Plus the source I used had all the top brands so I wanted to use them for most things.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I should add I have been on BD tbol (last day) and they were a complete success. I have tried the BD adrol and they were good too. I am yet to try any injectable from BD. And of course quality can change but I look forward to trying the mastabol.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Here is the deal with BD products.
People still use the name because its popular. All it is and All it ever was is a UGl.
Just Like with any other UGL product there good if dosed right.
Which all goes back to trusting where it comes from.

Ive recently used some BD Enan and deca that worked as good as any other Ive ever used. It originaly came from ASIA.