©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Man superglues condom to penis

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man superglued condom to penis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Romanian father-of-five needed medical help after he superglued a condom to his penis.

Nicolae Popovici, 43, told doctors he didn't want any more children, reports National newspaper.

The man, from Topraiser in Constanta county, named only as NP in the paper, already has five children.

He and his wife decided to use contraception but the condom they bought was too big so he stuck it on with glue.

After sex, the man realised he couldn't remove the condom and went to his village's medical clinic for help.

A nurse said: ''He even said that he thought the condom could be used several times and that he wanted it stuck on his penis so he could use it again later. We barely managed to remove it in the end.''

anasci. come on man, i dont where to start. lol, j/k

W

wolfyEVH

i dont see why you'd have trouble removing it...."give it a few yanks and it gets off"...lol

Opschief

Jun 1, 2004
Well look on the bright side at least he didn't turn it inside out and try to use it again!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Jaysonl1424 said:
Can someone Honestly be that dumb lol?

If so, they should sterilize him! Who the hell wants someone that moronic to breed?

Opschief

Jun 1, 2004
tee said:
If so, they should sterilize him! Who the hell wants someone that moronic to breed?
too late, five kids. Should be okay I'm guessing he is standing @ the shallow end of the gene pool.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
comedians, huh? the only reason is wolfy and heavy girls' didnt look to clean, i didnt want to take any chances.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
comedians, huh? the only reason is wolfy and heavy girls' didnt look to clean, i didnt want to take any chances.

Ya should've used their mothers. That's always a nice insult. lol