©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another night @ the bar

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
so we went to this bar, and immediately there were like 5 guys pretty swollen, you can tell they juice, with hot ass implanted bitches. and im with my wife and friends. and these dudes keep staring at me. so im calm and later that night, one comes up to me at the bar and was like you juice right? and im like no man, i train hard, say my prayers and take my vitamins(a 6lb bottle of whey powder to anyone who knows who quote that is) anasci.org will give you the whey, lol. and so we joined them and everything. its just weird how these guys called me out, it hasnt happened for a while. but then they were just carrying on like on their buddies and buying shots. its like an elite crowd, are the guys are big and the girls are hot. Here's to BB

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Sounds like a fun time. Its been years since the last time I was at a bar. I remember that 1/2 the time I would always get some drunk dickhead come up and accuse me of looking at his girlfriend or some shit. I usually just said, "I f'd her in the bathroom too!" That always went over well. Ahh, the good ol' days. :)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah i calmed down alot and let guys check mine out, if they keep staring i'll call them out. but i mellowed alot, love to fight but dont go looking. I live by the 3 c's. Calm, Cool, and Collective. goes for life and fighting. dont have any pics yet, going to have my wife take some and post soon.

6'3,
biceps-16
chest-t.b.d.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Good Deal i guess fighting is just a Younger thing most young people thinks thats what they gotta do 2 gain respect or 2 show how "Big n Strong" They are.