©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Wife/girlfriend & Steroids

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
i couldnt find the thread when we were talking about everyone letting their significant other in on the juice. well since all these athletes have been on the news we have been talking about it. and its awesome because she doesnt really think anything is wrong with it. she did not say that is wrong or deadly and all that crap. i was expecting that. i figure next cycle i'll let her know. her co-workers think im on it, and she didnt say anything and ask me if i was(it would of been perfect timing). i think she should be putting two and two together with a few bruises here and there and picking up close to 20 lbs pretty quick. all well. thats good fucking news.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Make sure she understands it's just between the two of you. Her work friends can suspect all they want. They should never get a confirmation. Of course, there is no telling who she might tell if she ever finds out about the side projects. Hell hath no fury...

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Its much better you tell her than she suddenly finding out on her own stumbling over your gear.

I told my gf that I was gonna try a cycle and she was ok with it. now she is helping me inject and I have even bought her a real tight nurse-outfit for the job :D

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
like i said, she seemed cool, now i will tell her before next cycle. not sure if she'll help. it probably would be better since she is almost done with nursing school. nurse outfit huh? i just ordered mine a schoolgirl outfit. the one you see advertised in playboy. any of yall with wifes or girlfriends, then go to www.moreromance.com and they have sweet outfits for them. stay away from the dildos wolfy. j/k

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
a Nurse huh Maybe she would be kinda enough 2 give u your own shot ... Nothing like having a Hott girl stick something in ur ass lol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
You gotta know, without a doubt, that you can trust your girl 100% to keep her mouth shut about the juice. I doubt many of us could honestly say we KNOW our girl would NEVER say ANYTHING to ANYBODY about it. I'm not saying shit to my girl about it. I've got a red-head and when she gets good and mad - she gets evil. If I really piss her off - she'll do shit to try and fuck me up big time and then she'll wish she wouldn't have done it later. There have been times when I knew she would raise total hell if I tried to go out with the boys - so I told her I was gonna run up to the store for a minute to get some beer - then I didn't come back home (or answer the cell phone) till the next day. lol - crazy bitch got so mad - she called the cops and told them I beat her up and shit and that I was out driving drunk. I couldn't believe she actually accused me of driving drunk! :D

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
imdaman1 said:
You gotta know, without a doubt, that you can trust your girl 100% to keep her mouth shut about the juice. I doubt many of us could honestly say we KNOW our girl would NEVER say ANYTHING to ANYBODY about it. I'm not saying shit to my girl about it. I've got a red-head and when she gets good and mad - she gets evil. If I really piss her off - she'll do shit to try and fuck me up big time and then she'll wish she wouldn't have done it later. There have been times when I knew she would raise total hell if I tried to go out with the boys - so I told her I was gonna run up to the store for a minute to get some beer - then I didn't come back home (or answer the cell phone) till the next day. lol - crazy bitch got so mad - she called the cops and told them I beat her up and shit and that I was out driving drunk. I couldn't believe she actually accused me of driving drunk! :D
Wow, u got yourself a crazy ass girlfriend!!

My girl is on dnp herself right now so she better shut up about my juice since I got things on her as well :)

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
my wife was cool with my first cycle but she was like ok only one...........months down the line i'm doing cycle 2. She's not too excited about it but she's ok with it. Try not to let the cat out of the bag with everyone it's a little hard to do at times. My wife told my other family members on her side and now everytime me and her brother get into it it's like he thinks i always want to fight because of a "roid" rage. LOL. People just don't understand what they don't know.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Jaysonl1424 said:
How could she not tell anyway i mean doesnt she play with your ballz

lol - yeah but mine don't shrink up that much. My girl is not exactly "the sharpest tool in the shed" either. :D

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, thats awesome sarge. i have converted sarge to the dark side, lol. my wife, i swear suspects, but has not asked me directly. her co-workers swear i am, but they just avoid me and call me cujo. my girlfriend and other projects dont know either.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
I Told My Wife If She Didnt Like It To Hit The Door. I Keep Sayin Wife She's Actually My Fiance But We've Been Engaged And Living Together Fo Over 2 Years Now. So Shit She's My Wife.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
ANYBODY about it. I'm not saying shit to my girl about it. I've got a red-head and when she gets good and mad - she gets evil. If I really piss her off - she'll do shit to try and fuck me up big time and then she'll wish she wouldn't have done it later. :D
You are a very wise man.

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Imdaman1 are you sure your lady doesnt take any gear she sounds like she has some rage problems :0 lol