©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

grrrrr dont u hate it when....

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
Dude I'm a butcher and everytime I walk to the backroom I pass the bakery and fuck, THEY ALWAYS HAVE SAMPLES. Those mini pumpkin pies are alwasy out there damnit!

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
tee said:
They are great bulking food :)

BTW, I made these awesome protein bars...all you need is vanilla protein powder, 5 or 6 scoops, a cup of oats, and 5-6 big gobs of skippy peanut butter, and a bit of vanilla extract. Mix it up in a bowl with a bit of water, and then freeze overnight, cut into squares and binge...but then again I eat so clean most of the time anything other than fucking tuna and chicken rocks ass. The ones I made had 28g protein, 10g fat, 18g carbs per square.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I wish I could eat well. I always fall off the wagon and go get some shit food to eat.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yall dont even understand how far off the wagon i am, i need to get a good routine down period with the right foods. i skip meals due to hectic schedules and crap so i need help bad, but once it happens, it'll be sweet.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
yall dont even understand how far off the wagon i am, i need to get a good routine down period with the right foods. i skip meals due to hectic schedules and crap so i need help bad, but once it happens, it'll be sweet.

Thats why God made McDonald's! :p