©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Test Cyp from two diferent companies different colors..Normal??

GETDIESEL

Jul 27, 2008
Just courious if its normal for 2 different test Cyp... when held up next to each other.. one BD one BP... and one is close to clear the other is close to an orange??

Even held up to a light-
both clear vial-
but clearly different color oils-
The orange one much thicker as well.
Normal?? What you think:confused:

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I've seen a few different colors, I believe due to the oils used when mixing with the raw powder...If you trust the supplier bro, trust the product.....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GETDIESEL said:
Just courious if its normal for 2 different test Cyp... when held up next to each other.. one BD one BP... and one is close to clear the other is close to an orange??

Even held up to a light-
both clear vial-
but clearly different color oils-
The orange one much thicker as well.
Normal?? What you think:confused:

Like the above says they can vary. If you trust the supplier than it should be good to go. If I had both I would personally try the BP one.

GETDIESEL

Jul 27, 2008
Gotcha....well first time with both suppliers....Im trusting peoples word here! Wanted to try both places to see customer service and process.... but both came through quick. Appreciate it!!

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
kawasaki1 said:
I've seen a few different colors, I believe due to the oils used when mixing with the raw powder...If you trust the supplier bro, trust the product.....

Yes, your right. Depends on many things from different carrier oils,,from different batches,,from supplier,,,colors can vary.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
ALIN said:
Yes, your right. Depends on many things from different carrier oils,,from different batches,,from supplier,,,colors can vary.

I agree with that.
I can remember asking myself this same question years ago.
I wouldnt worry much about the color or how thick or thin it is.
Different oils and Solvents could be used as well as different batches of Hormone.

Now if I had two bottls of the exact same product with same Lot#
and they were noticably different Id wonder why. What your explaining though
sounds normal to me.