AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Diet, Nutrition & Supps Section > Diet, Nutrition & Supplements Discussion

How to eat on a cycle by Heavy
Old
  (#1)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

How to eat on a cycle by Heavy - 12-08-2004, 06:03 PM

Please read and heed. Diet is the major factor during a cycle to see optimum results.

Originally Posted by heavy
Here is an example of a bulking diet...cuz yours really sucks...but thats okay, cuz your learning.

Meal1- 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats, 1 scoop whey, Glutamine, Multivitamin

Meal 2- 2 Roast beef sandwhiches on whole wheat, large glass skim milk, 2 scoops whey

Meal 3- Brown Rice, Veggies, 2 chicken Breasts

Workout

Post workout- Meal 5- Gatorade, Whey Isolate, Glutamine

Meal 4- Whole Wheat Pasta, Veggies, 2 Chicken Breasts

Meal 5- Steak, Baked Potatoe, Large glass milk

Meal 6- 2 Tuna Sandwhiches on whole wheat, 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 7- 3 tbsp Natural Peanut butter, 1 cup Cottage Cheese,

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#2)
TexasCreed
One Cocky S.O.B.

12-08-2004, 06:24 PM

man, i need to get mine in order. its just hard with 2 fucking jobs and working out. i guess we'll see how good i do.

Disclaimer: TexasCreed does not endorse the use of Anabolic Steroids without a doctor's prescription. This is purely for entertainment and pretend purposes.

Old
  (#3)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

12-08-2004, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCreed
man, i need to get mine in order. its just hard with 2 fucking jobs and working out. i guess we'll see how good i do.
Dad gum TC, where do you get the time for side projects?

Seriously though, if it was easy everyone would be doing it. This kind of discipline is what sets bodybuilders apart from the couch potatos.

Disclaimer: Anasci.org and DragonRider do not promote the use of anabolic steroids without a doctor's prescription. The information we share is for entertainment purposes only.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"

Old
  (#4)
heavy

12-08-2004, 06:39 PM

Like DR said, it aint always easy. But if you love it, like Tex loves pussy, you find a way to do it.

Old
  (#5)
dugie82
Banned

12-08-2004, 07:51 PM

usually only make it to meal 4 or 5. but shit that diet is like 450+ grams of protein. The ratio and ideas are good though.

Old
  (#6)
Aratesticle

12-08-2004, 07:54 PM

I barely manage 4 meals a day.

Old
  (#7)
mer707

12-08-2004, 10:39 PM

my diet is 5400 cals and it hurts....every meal. I need to learn how to cook, I always burn my chicken.

Stuffing 2 cans tuna, chicken breast, 2 slices wheat bread, serving of rice as a sample meal for lunch reall sucks when your chicken is dryer than hell

Old
  (#8)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

12-09-2004, 01:48 AM

about week 3 i couldn't get my body to eat anymore so i substitued in some weight gainer. Worked well for me to get the nutrients. gotta be careful of some brands to much extra additives and not enough of the necessary elements.

Old
  (#9)
heavy

12-09-2004, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer707
my diet is 5400 cals and it hurts....every meal. I need to learn how to cook, I always burn my chicken.

Stuffing 2 cans tuna, chicken breast, 2 slices wheat bread, serving of rice as a sample meal for lunch reall sucks when your chicken is dryer than hell
Hey, I feel u bro. I undercook my chicken cuz dry chicken is fuggin nasty.

Old
  (#10)
Robin Hood

01-11-2005, 12:30 AM

As i'm a person who keeps shitting my lungs out with all the weight-gainers you get and thereby hardly get any nuitriens, would it be wise if i drank let's say 1 diahrea tab each morning following my gainers during the day??

Small in stature...
Wide in vision... :smoker:

Age - 45 ( climbing the hill..lol )
Stats - Height:5'6
Weight: 132 lb
B/F = 5.9%

Old
  (#11)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

01-11-2005, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood
As i'm a person who keeps shitting my lungs out with all the weight-gainers you get and thereby hardly get any nuitriens, would it be wise if i drank let's say 1 diahrea tab each morning following my gainers during the day??
That's not necessary bro. Trust me i know personally. I think i have irritable bowl syndrome or something else, but whenever i eat not more than 10 min could pass and i literally have to take a shit. And i'm taking a weight gainer right now but i'm still managing to grow in size. The food doesn't go in you and right out. Your body still processes the food and extracts the necessary nutrients before your body excrets it as waste. So don't worry your still getting everything you need. And since weight gainers aren't solids your body can use the nutrients rather quickly compared to having to break it down. Infact some even promote rapid transportation to the muscles for quick and easy absorption.

Last edited by ORACLE; 01-11-2005 at 03:41 AM.

Old
  (#12)
Robin Hood

01-11-2005, 05:16 AM

Yes it's true, but, it really PISSES ME OFF running to the toilet 7 times a day....there MUST be an alternative..:-(

Small in stature...

B/F = 5.9%

Old
  (#13)
pincrusher

01-11-2005, 09:10 AM

with the diet posted, i like the way the cottage cheese is left till the last 2 meals. cottage cheese is an appetite suppressant and you would not want to eat that in the beginning or middle of the day as it may make it harder to consume the rest of your meals.

Old
  (#14)
wolfyEVH

01-11-2005, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pincrusher
with the diet posted, i like the way the cottage cheese is left till the last 2 meals. cottage cheese is an appetite suppressant and you would not want to eat that in the beginning or middle of the day as it may make it harder to consume the rest of your meals.

one of the best meals to eat right before bed as well

Old
  (#15)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

01-11-2005, 11:26 AM

How do people eat the cottage cheese? do they add anything to it? I'm asking because i really don't like cheese and cottage cheese just looks all lumpy with no taste. I want to try it because i've read that it's real good for you.

Old
  (#16)
heavy

01-11-2005, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle
How do people eat the cottage cheese? do they add anything to it? I'm asking because i really don't like cheese and cottage cheese just looks all lumpy with no taste. I want to try it because i've read that it's real good for you.
I go through one of those 750g tubs daily...I like it just plain. But it really depends on the brand of cottage cheese. Some have a horrible texture, and a watery consistency, and others are more lumpy. Alot of the time I mix it with tuna, or pickles, or tomatoes and it tastes pretty good.

Old
  (#17)
Robin Hood

01-11-2005, 01:30 PM

Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....ie something you could maby stew up, pack on little holders, and eat during the day??..( this is for bulking )...tia

Small in stature...

B/F = 5.9%

Old
  (#18)
Robin Hood

01-11-2005, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....ie something you could maby stew up, pack on little holders, and eat during the day??..( this is for bulking )...tia
Anyone??

Small in stature...

B/F = 5.9%

Old
  (#19)
TexasCreed
One Cocky S.O.B.

01-11-2005, 04:34 PM

here are two

Here is a dish for vegetarians who like to eat protein rich egg like dish. The dish tastes and flavors like egg omlette or egg burji.

1 cup Soya beans seeds
1 Tomato
2 Onions - medium size
3-4 Green chilies
Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
2-3 tea spoon oil
Pepper powder

Chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves to small pieces.

Soak Soya beans in water for 3-4 hrs. Grind the soaked Soya beans in mixer grinder to a thin paste adding little water.

Add chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies, coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix well.

Take 2-3 tea spoon oil in a frying pan. When the pan heats up, put the above mixture and stir till the paste thickens. Keep stirring until the mixture solidifies and turns light brown.

Decorate with coriander leaves and pepper powder.

and here is one for making pancakes with it.

Pancakes recipe

Ingredients

1 cup of soya flour
2 3/4 cups wheat flour
3 Tbs baking powder
3 Tbs sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs
3 cups soymilk
6 Tbs soya oil

Recipe directions

Mix all the ingredients. Melt some baking margarine in a pan and preheat. Pour 1/2 cup of batter in the pan and bake both sides until golden brown.

Disclaimer: TexasCreed does not endorse the use of Anabolic Steroids without a doctor's prescription. This is purely for entertainment and pretend purposes.

Old
  (#20)
DragonRider
Steroid Nazi

01-11-2005, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....
Some studies claim that soy and soy products can raise estrogen levels in men. In addition, since soy is a vegetable protein it does not have a complete amino acid profile.
Personally, I wouldn't take the risk.

"NO STEROIDS FOR YOU!"