©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to eat on a cycle by Heavy

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Please read and heed. Diet is the major factor during a cycle to see optimum results.

Originally Posted by heavy
Here is an example of a bulking diet...cuz yours really sucks...but thats okay, cuz your learning.

Meal1- 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats, 1 scoop whey, Glutamine, Multivitamin

Meal 2- 2 Roast beef sandwhiches on whole wheat, large glass skim milk, 2 scoops whey

Meal 3- Brown Rice, Veggies, 2 chicken Breasts

Workout

Post workout- Meal 5- Gatorade, Whey Isolate, Glutamine

Meal 4- Whole Wheat Pasta, Veggies, 2 Chicken Breasts

Meal 5- Steak, Baked Potatoe, Large glass milk

Meal 6- 2 Tuna Sandwhiches on whole wheat, 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 7- 3 tbsp Natural Peanut butter, 1 cup Cottage Cheese,

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
man, i need to get mine in order. its just hard with 2 fucking jobs and working out. i guess we'll see how good i do.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
TexasCreed said:
man, i need to get mine in order. its just hard with 2 fucking jobs and working out. i guess we'll see how good i do.
Dad gum TC, where do you get the time for side projects?

Seriously though, if it was easy everyone would be doing it. This kind of discipline is what sets bodybuilders apart from the couch potatos.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
usually only make it to meal 4 or 5. but shit that diet is like 450+ grams of protein. The ratio and ideas are good though.

mer707

Nov 15, 2004
my diet is 5400 cals and it hurts....every meal. I need to learn how to cook, I always burn my chicken.

Stuffing 2 cans tuna, chicken breast, 2 slices wheat bread, serving of rice as a sample meal for lunch reall sucks when your chicken is dryer than hell

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
about week 3 i couldn't get my body to eat anymore so i substitued in some weight gainer. Worked well for me to get the nutrients. gotta be careful of some brands to much extra additives and not enough of the necessary elements.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
mer707 said:
my diet is 5400 cals and it hurts....every meal. I need to learn how to cook, I always burn my chicken.

Stuffing 2 cans tuna, chicken breast, 2 slices wheat bread, serving of rice as a sample meal for lunch reall sucks when your chicken is dryer than hell

Hey, I feel u bro. I undercook my chicken cuz dry chicken is fuggin nasty.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
As i'm a person who keeps shitting my lungs out with all the weight-gainers you get and thereby hardly get any nuitriens, would it be wise if i drank let's say 1 diahrea tab each morning following my gainers during the day??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Robin Hood said:
As i'm a person who keeps shitting my lungs out with all the weight-gainers you get and thereby hardly get any nuitriens, would it be wise if i drank let's say 1 diahrea tab each morning following my gainers during the day??

That's not necessary bro. Trust me i know personally. I think i have irritable bowl syndrome or something else, but whenever i eat not more than 10 min could pass and i literally have to take a shit. And i'm taking a weight gainer right now but i'm still managing to grow in size. The food doesn't go in you and right out. Your body still processes the food and extracts the necessary nutrients before your body excrets it as waste. So don't worry your still getting everything you need. And since weight gainers aren't solids your body can use the nutrients rather quickly compared to having to break it down. Infact some even promote rapid transportation to the muscles for quick and easy absorption.

Last edited:

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Yes it's true, but, it really PISSES ME OFF running to the toilet 7 times a day....there MUST be an alternative..:-(

P

pincrusher

with the diet posted, i like the way the cottage cheese is left till the last 2 meals. cottage cheese is an appetite suppressant and you would not want to eat that in the beginning or middle of the day as it may make it harder to consume the rest of your meals.

W

wolfyEVH

pincrusher said:
with the diet posted, i like the way the cottage cheese is left till the last 2 meals. cottage cheese is an appetite suppressant and you would not want to eat that in the beginning or middle of the day as it may make it harder to consume the rest of your meals.

one of the best meals to eat right before bed as well

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
How do people eat the cottage cheese? do they add anything to it? I'm asking because i really don't like cheese and cottage cheese just looks all lumpy with no taste. I want to try it because i've read that it's real good for you.

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
oracle said:
How do people eat the cottage cheese? do they add anything to it? I'm asking because i really don't like cheese and cottage cheese just looks all lumpy with no taste. I want to try it because i've read that it's real good for you.

I go through one of those 750g tubs daily...I like it just plain. But it really depends on the brand of cottage cheese. Some have a horrible texture, and a watery consistency, and others are more lumpy. Alot of the time I mix it with tuna, or pickles, or tomatoes and it tastes pretty good.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....ie something you could maby stew up, pack on little holders, and eat during the day??..( this is for bulking )...tia

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Robin Hood said:
Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....ie something you could maby stew up, pack on little holders, and eat during the day??..( this is for bulking )...tia
Anyone??

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
here are two

Here is a dish for vegetarians who like to eat protein rich egg like dish. The dish tastes and flavors like egg omlette or egg burji.

1 cup Soya beans seeds
1 Tomato
2 Onions - medium size
3-4 Green chilies
Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
2-3 tea spoon oil
Pepper powder

Chop onions, tomatoes, green chilies and coriander leaves to small pieces.

Soak Soya beans in water for 3-4 hrs. Grind the soaked Soya beans in mixer grinder to a thin paste adding little water.

Add chopped onions, tomatoes, chilies, coriander leaves and salt to taste. Mix well.

Take 2-3 tea spoon oil in a frying pan. When the pan heats up, put the above mixture and stir till the paste thickens. Keep stirring until the mixture solidifies and turns light brown.

Decorate with coriander leaves and pepper powder.

and here is one for making pancakes with it.

Pancakes recipe

Ingredients

1 cup of soya flour
2 3/4 cups wheat flour
3 Tbs baking powder
3 Tbs sugar
1 1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs
3 cups soymilk
6 Tbs soya oil

Recipe directions

Mix all the ingredients. Melt some baking margarine in a pan and preheat. Pour 1/2 cup of batter in the pan and bake both sides until golden brown.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Robin Hood said:
Any one of you guys knows a recipe with Soya-beans??..I believe it is rich in protiens....

Some studies claim that soy and soy products can raise estrogen levels in men. In addition, since soy is a vegetable protein it does not have a complete amino acid profile.
Personally, I wouldn't take the risk.