©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

How to eat on a cycle by Heavy

Kinjono

Mar 19, 2007
If any one is into allot of canned tuna like me, I usually mix my tuna with a bit of Preservative free Salsa adds a bit of healthy flavor and takes the dryness away!
I get the Salsa at a local market.
Cheers!

Tonysgettinleg

Mar 7, 2007
Fruit

heavy said:
I go through one of those 750g tubs daily...I like it just plain. But it really depends on the brand of cottage cheese. Some have a horrible texture, and a watery consistency, and others are more lumpy. Alot of the time I mix it with tuna, or pickles, or tomatoes and it tastes pretty good.
Crushed Pinapple,peaches,pears ect. is GOOD eeeatin:welcome: :sniper: :confused: man am I - lol

OzMonster

Jun 30, 2008
Australia
growth food on the run

Hey I dont get much time at work to prepare food which means i only get to have breakfast before work and lunch at work coz im always movin at work....is it ok to have meals at breakfast and lunch and dinner and to have 3 shakes in the place of the other 3 meals u recommend??? i mean is it bad if i have to many shakes in a day..i generally try to eat at least 4 proper meals during the day and have shakes in between...is this ok???

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
OzMonster said:
Hey I dont get much time at work to prepare food which means i only get to have breakfast before work and lunch at work coz im always movin at work....is it ok to have meals at breakfast and lunch and dinner and to have 3 shakes in the place of the other 3 meals u recommend??? i mean is it bad if i have to many shakes in a day..i generally try to eat at least 4 proper meals during the day and have shakes in between...is this ok???

Real food is always better but a good shake is great. We all know 7 meals is ideal for most. But for many 7 meals is alot and they struggle. Even excluding the people who have jobs were they are on the go all the time etc. Thats were shakes can come into play. Make sure it is a decent one with few additives. I would say 80% of protein/weightgain shakes are full of crap. Most people would look at them and think they seem ok but they fill them with concentrates and sweetners etc etc etc. And you shouldn't have too many I would say 4 max. So yeah your 4 large meals with 3 shakes is a great method if done correctly. Added to that the peanut butter and cottage cheese last thing at night. I personally think a wholesome meal with little fat is best at night time. Thats why I have chicken breast pieces just before bed... maybe with something extra.

So many say it is impossibel for them to eat at certain times. And I get that if they are on the move and each day is never the same. But a tip would just be to prepare meals of a night time ready for the next day. I know people who prepare their whole weeks meals on the sunday... which I think is abit extreme. I have a great diet and don't eat crap but I am not so planned and don't calorie count etc. But I guess I can do that more cos of my bodytype and the fact I burn things off so well. But yeah just make sure your 4 meals consist of lots of protein, complex carbs and essential fats. If you bulking you want abit of everything. So it never gets boring you just try abut of everything (chicken, tuna, lean beef, steak, seafood etc). And you do the same with fruit and vegetables too. And stuff like having jacket potatoes, roasted chips (I am from the UK), mash pototoe etc. I love cooking so I enjoy allmy meals regardless if I am cutting, bulking or whatever. Hope it helps

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
DragonRider said:
Please read and heed. Diet is the major factor during a cycle to see optimum results.

Originally Posted by heavy
Here is an example of a bulking diet...cuz yours really sucks...but thats okay, cuz your learning.

Meal1- 8 eggwhites, 1.5 cup oats, 1 scoop whey, Glutamine, Multivitamin

Meal 2- 2 Roast beef sandwhiches on whole wheat, large glass skim milk, 2 scoops whey

Meal 3- Brown Rice, Veggies, 2 chicken Breasts

Workout

Post workout- Meal 5- Gatorade, Whey Isolate, Glutamine

Meal 4- Whole Wheat Pasta, Veggies, 2 Chicken Breasts

Meal 5- Steak, Baked Potatoe, Large glass milk

Meal 6- 2 Tuna Sandwhiches on whole wheat, 1 cup cottage cheese

Meal 7- 3 tbsp Natural Peanut butter, 1 cup Cottage Cheese,

You must eat big to get big. diet is where most fail.

Ga. Tim

Dec 6, 2009
USA
Great nutrition ideas guys. I'm wanting to go the other way. I did 2 BB shows about 7-10 years ago and know dieting pretty well, but things have changed alot since then. I've been out of the scene for a few years. Had to give my body a rest. Now that I'm training again, my appetite is crazy. That makes it really hard to diet. I'm open to suggestions.