©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tyson Gets Arrested

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Tyson allegedly jumped on car hood
Story Tools: Print Email
Associated Press
Posted: 5 hours ago

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. (AP) - Former heavyweight champion Mike Tyson was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor criminal damage for allegedly jumping on the hood of a car outside a nightclub, police said.

Tyson, who moved to Scottsdale early this year, appeared with attorneys at the city's police station Tuesday afternoon and was released after being given a citation.
Photo Gallery
Tyson's last fight

Also ...
Iron Mike planning fight

Scottsdale police detective Sam Bailey said Wednesday that Tyson likely will make an initial court appearance within 10 days.

Tyson allegedly dented the hood of a car when he jumped on it as its driver was leaving the club around 1 a.m. on Nov. 27.

Asaf Alikadic, 22, told police he had stopped his car to let Tyson cross the street when the boxer started screaming and yelling and then jumped on the hood of the car on his hands and knees and began to pound on it.

Alikadic said he doesn't want Tyson to go to jail.

"I just want my car fixed. That's it," he said.

A witness told police that Tyson "was intoxicated, falling over and slurring."

Tyson's attorneys said they are conducting their own investigation.

The 38-year-old Tyson is beginning to train for a fight in March, his first since being knocked out by Danny Williams in July.

Tyson is a dumb fuck.

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
No Im Serious I Think I Could. Whens The Last Time He Actually One 10 Years Ago.

W

wolfyEVH

Tyson is shitty now....however, take tyson at age 21, then you're lookin at one of the greatest of all time.