©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Confidence for the Newbies

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I've researched alot on subjects and through forums but i thought i would post this for the Newbies.

Most people go through forums looking for the "right" answers to many of their questions. ANASCI is no different in that aspect however, ANASCI and it's members WILL give you informative answers not only through their own experiences but also through the research that they have done in their own search for their own questions. Rest assurred that if a member here doesn't have your answer, some if not all will help research it for you and then post it for everyone's reading.

I say all this because i'm no "expert" at what i do....i'm pretty sure everyone here will agree that they are not either. We all learn from others and from reading medical / bodybuilding sources.

But no matter who you turn to for answers we must agree on one thing. We have found that ANASCI is not only entertaining in it's postings from everyday topics but most importantly the most informative when it comes to our most needed questions.