©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

test e and t-bol cycle

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I'm About To Start A Cycle Of Test E At 400 Mg/wk For 10 Wks...and T-bol At 40 Mgs'day For 5 Weeks...i Received My Test E Already (less Than A Week!!!! Alin Is The Man!!!) But Still Waiting On My T-bol And Nolvadex, I Know The Tablets Usually Arrive Later Than The Vials...they Should Be Here By Next Week... My Question Is Can I Take My First 400 Mg Injection Today And Then Start The T-bol When It Arrives Next Week???, Or Should I Hold Off And Wait For My T-bol And Nolva To Get Here Before I Start??? And What Do You Guys Think Of This Cycle ? I'm Trying To Pack On 10-15 Lbs Of Muscle In 10 Weeks.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
ghanabuff said:
I'm About To Start A Cycle Of Test E At 400 Mg/wk For 10 Wks...and T-bol At 40 Mgs'day For 5 Weeks...i Received My Test E Already (less Than A Week!!!! Alin Is The Man!!!) But Still Waiting On My T-bol And Nolvadex, I Know The Tablets Usually Arrive Later Than The Vials...they Should Be Here By Next Week... My Question Is Can I Take My First 400 Mg Injection Today And Then Start The T-bol When It Arrives Next Week???, Or Should I Hold Off And Wait For My T-bol And Nolva To Get Here Before I Start??? And What Do You Guys Think Of This Cycle ? I'm Trying To Pack On 10-15 Lbs Of Muscle In 10 Weeks.

Firstly for your aims that is all you need. I would up the test to 500mg personally to just make sure. Those 2 together will give you good gains.

Don't start your cycle now. Don't at all! If you had all your stuff then it is fine to put in orals whenever although at the start is best imo as your on them in build up of the injectable being truly effective. But as you don't have them you should just wait. So many are too impatient and start and then have problems getting the PCT meds and other compounds.

I am sure the tabs will come through in the next few days then you are good to go. So just wait for them to arrive before injecting cos there is always a possibility they will be seized.

By the way your cycle is good for what you want but if I was doing it I would add mast e. Cos I always think it is good to have 2 injectables and it acts as a mild anti-estrogen during your cycle. Goodluck with your cycle and let us know how you get on. By the way tbol takes a good few weeks to kick in usually so don't expect the results to be as dramatic as dbol.

Last edited:

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Id be carefull about posting to many order details openly. ( for your own saftey)
Unless of course your as fortunate as Elvia and its Legal in your country.

General rule is not to Start until you Have everything needed to do it right.
good luck to you though on your cycle.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
ghanabuff said:

I would wait until the cycle you planned is in hand.