©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Seizure Letter Requres Signature???

Agent Orange

May 25, 2007
i just got a seizure letter that states I need to sign it and send it back???? Never got one of these before. It says if i sign and date the form and mail back to them, the case will be considered closed but if i don't forfeiture proceedings will commence immediately!
Anyone heard of this or have any advice?

thanks.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Agent Orange said:
i just got a seizure letter that states I need to sign it and send it back???? Never got one of these before. It says if i sign and date the form and mail back to them, the case will be considered closed but if i don't forfeiture proceedings will commence immediately!
Anyone heard of this or have any advice?

thanks.

Yea thats called a seizure letter. I sure wouldnt sign anything and send back to them.

Agent Orange

May 25, 2007
rAJJIN said:
Yea thats called a seizure letter. I sure wouldnt sign anything and send back to them.

exactly. but the ones ive gotten in the past never asked for a signature or a return. just that they will be destroyed in 30 day. this is different.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Im not sure. Ive not seen one myself in many years.
Honestly as wise as they are to the Game Im surprised they still send seizure letters. Im sure Its intended to let you know they have your goods and put a scare into you.
Either way Im ALWAYS Leary of signing ANYTHING unless I know exactly what Im signing. you know what I mean?

Zaven

May 18, 2005
Sign it and see what happens.....:eek: ...jusk kiddin

for heavens sake don't sign..!!

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Like everyone else has said don't sign anything. It will only confirm and provide complete proof that you ordered the stuff and the package is for you. You have the letter so you have proof to get the stuff resent (to a different address of course). I am sure they will just leave the matter and you won't hear from them. again. They can't do anything so you are cool. You should move to where I am... no worries :smoker:

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
Besides most all just getting rid of them, I have to think that unless you signed or recieved it in person that there would be little to no proof that you even recieved anything to reply to...