©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

sust.and sust

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
does anyone know if it is ok to use nutrivet sust for 6 weeks and then us bp sust for 4 weeks?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
As Long as both are real and dosed right you shouldnt even notice a difference.
So my answer would be yes thats no problem.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Done what, sustanon?
Or are you still worried about switching brands? :confused:

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
?

no just the switching of brands....I was wondering if anybody has done that....

I have done sust, It is the only thing that works for me....I have done deca and got stronger but not bigger. so next time im uping the sust.

what is a safe amt to take this would be my 4th cycle

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I have switched brands of Test, brands of Tren, brands of tabs mid-cycle...As rAJ has stated, no worries bro!!

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
thanks

what is a a good amt. I always had good gains on just 250 a week and 40mg a day of dbol, but I want to step it up a bit,

the nutrivet sust, gave me no pain at all, but the bp sust gave me high blood pressure and it hurt at the injection site for 2 days to were It hurt so bad to walk........does anyone have any tricks to were it wont kill

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
kingleo said:
what is a a good amt. I always had good gains on just 250 a week and 40mg a day of dbol, but I want to step it up a bit,

the nutrivet sust, gave me no pain at all, but the bp sust gave me high blood pressure and it hurt at the injection site for 2 days to were It hurt so bad to walk........does anyone have any tricks to were it wont kill

I would add something with it. Something less painfull Like Eq or deca and mix them in the same syringe.
As far as stepping it up that will take care of you there also. Deca is a good anabolic with little to no pain.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
rAJJIN said:
I would add something with it. Something less painfull Like Eq or deca and mix them in the same syringe.
As far as stepping it up that will take care of you there also. Deca is a good anabolic with little to no pain.
Agreed...Deca would be my choice.....

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
kingleo said:
does anyone know if it is ok to use nutrivet sust for 6 weeks and then us bp sust for 4 weeks?

not sure about the nurtivet quality but you will be fine with the BP.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
kingleo said:

Just to emphasize you will be fine. I have swopped over brands before. I recently swopped over sachets (eco oils and stealth). Just like Raj and the others said. Test dose should be 400-500mg but like the others say something like deca would be a great addition. You could do 400mg of Sust and 300mg of Deca for 12 weeks and that is a nice simple cycle. Mixing 200mg of sust and 150mg of deca in the same syringe and doing that twice weekly (Mon & Thurs works best for me).

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
By the way if it was me and I wanted size (it sounds like you do) I would do the above and also do 40mg of dbol for the 1st 4 weeks.

My next cycle will be 12 weeks of test e (500mg) and mastabol (300-400mg) with weeks 1-4 dbol at 40mg and weeks 8-12 winny tabs at 50mg.