©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Update

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Man, its like im sitting on a gold mine. i got awesome and i mean awesome pics and video streams on my phone. i just cant upload them on this new damn phone, yet.

so last night, me and my buddy went to the bar we use to work at (ladies night) of course i pumped before i went and felt good. so im walking around with confidence and this old guy comes up to me and just says, hey you want me to pull you some ass? and i was like if you can that'll work. so he pulls to nice hotties and is like, " what do yall think of my bud" and the girls are like yeah he is hot. so we start talking and bullshitting. and my bud is pissed because as soon as i leave for the shitter he tries talking and their like we'll be back, lol. then we start talking about working out (they started it) and they start feeling my chest. i had a blonde and a brunette hottie rubbing my chest and i was like, it dont get better because other people are watching. turns out they both have a kid but their still hot and their roomates and i think their bi. they invited me out this sunday to a bar right up the road from my house. i didnt feel the need to get the numbers because i might be out of town this weekend till sunday. they werent too pleased. but damn fellas, im on a huge streak as the last few months. and my bud was like they both wanted you and so i was trying to not shun one or the another.

and to make it better, im going to my ol'e college town this weekend which is just a high school mind set town with hot girls and booze. damn, there will be pics from this week as well.

to be continued...

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Yes It Does. Man I Like Military Trips Like Schools And Shit All They Need To See Is That Ranger Tab On My Shoulder And Im In Like Flin

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i used to be in the army. not ranger qualified or anything but i was air assault and a whole shitload of other schools. I got out as a sergeant with 6 years. so for old times sake just for you bigsarge...hooaahh!!!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
What was funny about last night, i got this buddy, he is big but not really muscle, and he likes starting shit sometimes and he does it cause he knows im there. well while exiting the parking lot, these bitches almost hit us, and so im listenig to this bitch whine and im like, look back your car out the way. and so she tells her dude friends to kick our asses(about 5 of them, and my friends gets out and runs to their car and says lets do this and they roll up the window and leave. so we speed away, my friend (im the passenger) and he almost nails this one guy and so the guy hits his car. so my buddy stops and gets out and approaches these other four guys and im thinking (fuck, i just want to go to sleep) and the 3 other guys surround my friend and i hear them say "you want some shit to my friend" so i get out and head towards them and these guys backed down quick and were like everything is cool man, and backed down. it was so fucking hilarious.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
How the hell do you have a night like this on a fricken "Wednesday" i would understand the weekend or something but geez tex on a weekday.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
man, i got 2 things that follow me, girls and trouble. when i go out, its always a fun night. im not a neck snapper, probably could be, i just make them look ridiculous and stumble around.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Rednecks are natual shit magnets. It just follows them wherever they go.

or they just all feel sorry for him because he looks like shit ran over twice....jk bro

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
and here comes the hating. lol.

actually last night, was not a good night, was called an asshole about a couple times, and had this pip squeak bouncer try and i stress TRY to throw me out. i was talking to some buds and this new beer tub girls was joking me and said if you aint buying you can stand here and she smiled. so i moved away and turned my back on her, and then turned back around and we were talking after that. somehow through it she started getting all pissy and i wasnt too drunk. and she started rambling about some crap about guys like me who are just looking for ass and is she wasting her time with me. and im like im not even hitting on you, and that didnt make her happy. and its bad enough 3 of those beer tub girls seen me bring diff. girls up there, and think im a male slut. then i had to deal with my buddy talking about how one of those girls that were feeling me up on wednesday was his "baby's mama". this is too much, but moral of the story, no ass. no ass at all, lol. first time for everything.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Sounds like your reputation is starting to precede you. You are going to have to start going to places where they don't know you or straighten up and become a one woman man before it catches up and bites you in the ass.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah, i know. and to make it worse, i had that girl from work who is married she brought her husband out, and me and this girl have already fucked around. well were at a table with her husband across from me and her to my left. and she starts rubbing my fucking crotch and im like ah shit, this aint good. and she kept doing ever couple seconds. finally he looks under the table but nothing, so im assuming his drunk ass didnt see or didnt care. the thing is i did, when i came back from the rest room, i sat at the other chair and she scoots over. im like this sucks. lol

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Living "la vida loca" isn't all it's cracked up to be is it?

Maybe our Father's way isn't such a bad thing after all. Maybe he tells us to live a certain way, so we can avoid pain and difficulty in our life, not cuz he's a kill joy.

Maybe God is speaking to you. What an honor.

Last edited:

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
Sounds like your reputation is starting to precede you. You are going to have to start going to places where they don't know you or straighten up and become a one woman man before it catches up and bites you in the ass.

Sounds like a lil bit of wisdom spoken here. I wouldn't have said ass i would have preferred "cooter"

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
or just say coot for short. yall quit trying to convert me, lol. nah, i know my faults, its just hard. all well, i'll pay for it soon enough.

liquidoilz

Dec 10, 2004
Bro, you must be in "h" town or the big "d"...I live close to Houston myself and have the same problems, intimidated bouncers and hot bitches boyfriends ,that got attitudes because they are dickin the hoes down right...It is the texan way. fight or fu#@!!!!!!...only in Texas bro..only in Texas...