©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injection fellas

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
oh let me get this right i start of at the base of my crotch with my thumb and have my pointer finger extended down my leg. and as i guide it up i allow my pointer to go up and meet my thumb and i landed right infront of the main bone that runs down my leg. so i inject in that soft spot. Isn't there a main vein or artery near that area?

P

pincrusher

no there is no vein or artery in that area. the final spot your hand should be at is with your first finger directly down the middle of the side of your leg and thumb resting in the v coming up from your crotch. there will be a soft spot right in that area.
when i inject there i stand up but shift most of my weight to the leg opposite the side i am injecting on.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
alright bro, i'm gonna try it and daggummit if i lose a leg... somehow or another i'm tracking you down...lol

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
alright bro, i'm gonna try it and daggummit if i lose a leg... somehow or another i'm tracking you down...lol

LOL
i have spread the injections out over about a 2" area and havent had any bad reactions other than a little more irritation at the injection site. once you find the right spot you will probably not use any other area unless injection frequency or volume dictates it. nothing greater than not feeling anything at all after the injection and thinking you could inject there again the next day even though you still need to wait a week before using the same site again

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
that just seems like such a small area for error. but i'm gonna try it since i only have 22 gauge 1" pinz for now. gotta order some more. since i'm limited on pinz for the moment till next week i'm gonna do 1 500mg shot for this week then break them up into 2 the remainder. Gonna run back to Oklahoma for a couple days where i can buy them over the counter.

P

pincrusher

the area of error is about the same size as the one for your glute shots. its just that it is much easier to hit because its in front of you and its easier to hold the pin steady during the injection. just make sure you inject into the soft spot and not any area where you feel bone below the skin.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
it feels like its on my upper thigh area, kinda like if your wearing something with pockets. The very opening of it is where i'm ending up at.

arketekt

Sep 5, 2004
pincrusher.....that ventrogluteal site is the best!...this is my first cycle, so i did some refresher research on injection sites and ran across your recommendation...and you're right, i love shooting it in this location. i could not imagine having to twist around in order to hit the typical dorsogluteal site. i just did my 3rd shot and have had no problems whatsoever.

thanks for the suggestion.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Ok i was hesitating to put this picture up here because lord knows i don't need to be texascreeds wallpaper or screensaver. But I was wondering if this is where i do the inject.

Attachments

• v1.shot.JPG
    v1.shot.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
P

pincrusher

oracle said:
Ok i was hesitating to put this picture up here because lord knows i don't need to be texascreeds wallpaper or screensaver. But I was wondering if this is where i do the inject.
yep you got it :)
just feel for the softest spot and inject there. you might have a few veins visible on the surface to avoid but its no big deal as they are very small.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
yep you got it :)
just feel for the softest spot and inject there. you might have a few veins visible on the surface to avoid but its no big deal as they are very small.

alright i'll give it a try on monday.

P

pincrusher

the glutes are generally less painfull than quads but some people prefer quads cause it is an easier injection since you can sit down to do it and can see everything going on easier than a glute shot.

NorthQ

Sep 28, 2004
Oslo, Norway
Once you get used to it, glutes are no problem. Just lay all your weight on one foot standing in front of the bathroom mirror and shoot in the opposite glute. (hope you understood this one) :p

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Calves are easy also. I've never tried quads. I like calves, delts, glutes, and traps. I will try the new area that Pincrusher posted soon. I use 22's and 23's for all injections - and slin pins for HCG.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Take the weight off your leg before injecting the quad. It makes it go easier.