©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My story

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Ok guys - since certain new members (I won't metion Tex's name) have come here and turned this place into what should be called www.drama-sci.org - I'm gonna start posting my f'd up female-related stories also.
Me and my girl went out to eat last night to celebrate her birthday. We had a nice time - we decided to just sit at the place and drink and then get our food to go. We stopped on the way home and rented a movie, then came back to my house to eat and watch the movie. She got on the computer for a minute - so I went ahead and started eating. She must have had a little too much to drink cuz a few minutes later - she brings this stuffed animal to me and says "Do you see this?!?! People at work bought this for me! They paid 20 bucks for it!! You could have at least spent that much on me!!!" Then she goes and sits back down at the computer. I got pissed off cuz I had been drinkin too and a couple of weeks ago, I bought and installed a whole new stereo system in her car AND I took the bitch out to eat. I had the empty boxes that the stereo and shit came in laying nearby so I started throwing these empty boxes at her - lol. "Happy f'n birthday, ya greedy bitch!! How ya likin that new stereo system beeyotch!?!?" She nuts up big time and starts rippin the boxes to shreds and slingin pieces of cardboard everywhere - it looked like the Tazmanian devil. In the midst of all this, her drunk-ass trips and falls and hurts her wrist. Then she starts screaming "You broke my wrist motherfucker!!! You're goin to jail now!!!" She calls the sheriff's dept. and told them I broke her wrist - then she got in her car and hauled ass. I went to bed and passed out. I just woke up and had 9 messages on my machine - 4 from her (cussin me out and shit) and 5 from the sheriff's dept. "Sir, this is the ******** County sheriff's dept, we have several deputies outside your residence. They would really like you to come to the door and talk to them (get this now) about this female who has been harassing you all evening." lol - they know this bitch - that's how many times she's called them on me!! "Sir the deputies can hear you snoring from outside. Please wake up and go talk to them." lmao - I was out cold! I guess they gave up cuz they were gone when I woke up. There is a lesson to be learned here bros - NEVER give them the gift before their birthday! If you do that, they will expect another one ON their birthday. I thought I was doing the right thing by installing the stereo early cuz the one she had didn't even work and she has a long drive every day with no music. WRONG!!! I would have been much better off letting her tough it out for a few more weeks.

Last edited:

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
lol, thats fucking sweet. you know how to pick em man. i aint got drama, the girls who i screw with have the drama. i just shake it off. and you guys know you like the shit that i put up on here.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
I've probably f'd about 35 - 40 women and this one is THE BEST BY FAR!!!! She's got a big fat ass and bigass tits and her face is really pretty and shit. I've tried hookin up with "nicer" chicks but I've found out that I just can't be happy without the big T and A. What can I say?! :D

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
The best in the sack are always nuts! LOL. I hope you dont have any gear around in case the cops come back. Dont let them in even if you do. They'll twist the shit somehow and get you arrested for domestic violence.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Donno why i like this board......maby it's cause it reminds me of "MAD MAGAZINE"...lollol

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
tee said:
The best in the sack are always nuts! LOL. I hope you dont have any gear around in case the cops come back. Dont let them in even if you do. They'll twist the shit somehow and get you arrested for domestic violence.

No shit - the cops around here would love to get their hands on some good gear! I can tell some of them already have! :D
I'd like to see some good stats on the number of cops and firemen who use juice in this country. lol