©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Real or Fake

twooten1985

Jan 21, 2007
My roomate just got these from an unconfirmed source and they look pretty fake to me??? But just curious so he isnt hurting himself (didnt even bother to research what hes putting into himself) it says its from the ukraine its a bottle of decka-300 and sustanon-250 but it dosent even have a lab name on the Paper labels!! looks fake as hell to me but let me know thanks!:confused:
photo.jpg

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
twooten1985 said:
My roomate just got these from an unconfirmed source and they look pretty fake to me??? But just curious so he isnt hurting himself (didnt even bother to research what hes putting into himself) it says its from the ukraine its a bottle of decka-300 and sustanon-250 but it dosent even have a lab name on the Paper labels!! looks fake as hell to me but let me know thanks!:confused:
View attachment 2187

Its hard to say. Its deffinatley not a Human grade or a Pharmacy product.
Lookks Like a typical UGL to me. In which case you would want know for sure where and who it came from before trusting something like that.
I wouldnt use it.... But I know nothing about it.

N*E*R*D

Oct 16, 2008
Yep standard ugl its up to you if you want to take it have a look around the forums and/or search google see what you come up with that brand.