©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Girl Wants A Kick

bam12bam

Oct 24, 2006
My Girl Has Been Working Out For Awhile And Was Wanting To Get A Lil Kick In Her Workout. Shes Not Really Looking For A Bulk Look But Something With A Lil Size And Tone. Any Recomendations On What To Take...this Is Her First Time.
Thanx

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Youll Have to do some research and confirm as Im sure no expert But Most girls will use a real low dose of anavar. Maybe check into primobolan also.

I wouldnt advise Just giving her something without know exactly what it is and how to best use it. Girls are different when it comes to this stuff. There not like us, they cant just try everything out there and see what works the best :insane2:

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
I second what raj said.
I have been doing a little research on this myself. When it comes to women we a re dealing with a compleatly different monster all together. (in both ways:D )
Pct is a compleatly different demon with women. some say they dont need pct others say they do. but when they do need pct it is for compleatly different reasons than men need pct and compleatly different meds.
I recomend a low dose of anavar and keep it at that. It will give her small gains with defenition. keep the cycle short 6 to 8 weeks max.
Do some more research on your own or better yet have her do the research herself. What I have learned is the more I learn about women and AAS the more I realize I do not know enough.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
kaju said:
I second what raj said.
I have been doing a little research on this myself. When it comes to women we a re dealing with a compleatly different monster all together. (in both ways:D )
Pct is a compleatly different demon with women. some say they dont need pct others say they do. but when they do need pct it is for compleatly different reasons than men need pct and compleatly different meds.
I recomend a low dose of anavar and keep it at that. It will give her small gains with defenition. keep the cycle short 6 to 8 weeks max.
Do some more research on your own or better yet have her do the research herself. What I have learned is the more I learn about women and AAS the more I realize I do not know enough.

I second that. You have to be careful. But if I had to rec I would pick avar for 6-8 weeks at a very low dose. That should give her amazing results. But it is important she understands all the possible sides. It's a strange one though cos some people if you tell them possible sides they can create them mentally. If my girl kept asking I would go the avar route but just mention it may upset her stomach and minor things like that but she should be fine. But the most important thing mention the possibility it could make her alittle depressed after she ceased usage. Actually I change that cos as my current girl is a headcase I would just tell her to stop eating pot noodles all the time :beer:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
bam12bam said:
My Girl Has Been Working Out For Awhile And Was Wanting To Get A Lil Kick In Her Workout. Shes Not Really Looking For A Bulk Look But Something With A Lil Size And Tone. Any Recomendations On What To Take...this Is Her First Time.
Thanx

Some ladies I work with do very well on small dose of ANAVAR 5-10MG and 5g CREATINE daily.