©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Anyone ever order from "bestanabolicstore"?

DickZ

Oct 6, 2008
I recieved an order but not the one i placed. Now that I have emailed them with my questions about the mixup they refuse to respond to me. Anyone ever had problems with these people? Please let me know. Thanks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
DickZ said:
I recieved an order but not the one i placed. Now that I have emailed them with my questions about the mixup they refuse to respond to me. Anyone ever had problems with these people? Please let me know. Thanks

Never heard of them. I would stick with board sponserd suppliers who have established trust.

DickZ

Oct 6, 2008
I went to the alinshop link and i can't get in because it says i have to have a referal. Not to cross the line but how do i go about getting a referal? Sorry if i crossed the line but i'm just curious

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Ive never heard of them Myself Dickz.
Like the guys said theres a Million of good ones out there...some much better then others. The sponsors here are all Proven and hand picked. Some of tyhe best youll find. goodluck to ya