©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle advice

Jayburned

Oct 18, 2008
somewhere in the northeast
Now bear in my mind I am by no means a newbie to the gear game, my question is this, what do I do for weeks 10-13 of this suggested cycle I hypothetically may be doing? also, how do I dose the clen?

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT ???

:confused:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Jayburned said:
Now bear in my mind I am by no means a newbie to the gear game, my question is this, what do I do for weeks 10-13 of this suggested cycle I hypothetically may be doing? also, how do I dose the clen?

Week 1 to 10: 500mg of test weekly
Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
Clenbuterol for PCT ???

:confused:

There is no real need to be doing 40mg of nolva. Many do but 20mg is just as effective. I am guessing you are doing Sustanon due to the 3 weeks gap?

I would do nolva at 20mg for 2 or 3 weeks and then at 10mg for the final week (so a total of 3-4 weeks).

The clen dosing solely depends upon your actual purpose of taking it. It can be taken during a cycle, during PCT, or basically any time after your cycle. Clen can aid recovery and many use it in their PCT for that purpose (with the added cutting properties). If you do it that way then 60-80mcg per day for 3-4 weeks would be good.

But if you wanna cut to the max then you should do it during or after PCT. Start on 20mcg and slowly go up in 20's till you get to about 100-120mcg. Many go up really fast but doing it this way just prevents possible sides plus there is no rush.

Many do 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off but it is effective much longer (4-6weeks). I would do it for 3-4weeks... With 2/3 weeks of the 3/4 being at the high dose (100-120mcg). I know people who do massive amounts of clen but again the most a man should really be doing is about 7 usual dosed tabs (140mcg). You don't have to taper clen down as it's active life is a natural taper and it is unneeded due to its properties. But if I was on 120 I would do alittle one over a few days such as 120, 100, 60, 20. Hope it helps

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Jayburned said:
not sust but test cyp, will it stay active for the time gap? why wait to begin pct?

Test C as an active life of approx 15-16 days. You should wait around 2 weeks after your last shot of test till you start your PCT. It doesn't have to be exact but you just have to ensure the time frame is minimal (after shutdown) as thats when your body starts producing cortisol and basically your gains are effected. It's best to get your natural test in play asap after a cycle (after shutdown).

The general rule is 2 weeks for test e and c (even though active life is slightly shorter for test e). Test P would be a few days (up to 5). And Sust is around 3 weeks (the longest) till you start PCT.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to add (you probably know) but it's best to split up the clen dose throughout the day. Everyone is different but on the whole most prefer that way to prevent/reduce bad sides. So when your on 120mcg do it 40/40/40 in the morning, afternoon and early evening. Do not take clen of a night as you may have trouble sleeping. When I tried it I used that method but also had some just before I went to sleep. Litrerally just b4 your head hits the pillow so you sleep past the little heat wave (I don't like feeling hot). Hope it helps