©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tribulus Terrestris - Possible PCT

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
Has anyone heard of taking Tribulus Terrestris for PCT along with the usual's...clomid, nolvadex, ect..?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
illinios said:
Has anyone heard of taking Tribulus Terrestris for PCT along with the usual's...clomid, nolvadex, ect..?

Yeah it is very common. It is a great addition to any PCT. I prefer to take it after my PCT. I get a really good one and just do 1 months supply. It's a great product to use to give you that well needed boost.

illinios

Mar 21, 2005
excellent. its a product ive used in the past but never thought of it as a pct supplement. I beleive i have the twinlab 625mg per pill. it says take 1 to two a day. do you think that sounds about right.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
illinios said:
excellent. its a product ive used in the past but never thought of it as a pct supplement. I beleive i have the twinlab 625mg per pill. it says take 1 to two a day. do you think that sounds about right.

I just looked them up as I have never tried that brand and they don't sound great. That dosage sounds quite high but as they only have 20% Protodioscin it's not huge. 1 or 2 caps would be fine. If I was you and doing them for PCT (or afterwards) pick the high end so do 2 caps per day (AM/PM). They will help you out.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
Just to re-eterate, tribulis is not a pct med. It just helps you feel better and it gives you a rise in test levels without shutting down or hampering your natural test.
I have tried different types of tribulis and imo brute force is the best on the market.

nateman79

Mar 21, 2006
androtest

androtest is another good one from prosource. ive heard its the most potent as far as tribulus is concerned...but dont know if that says a whole lot...