©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cycle Time!!!

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Most have helped me before but this will be another cycle targeting Mass. Here's some past info. on cycles and what I'm looking for now.

1st-Anropen 10 weeks (500mgs per week)------great gains bc 1st cycle
2nd-Supertest/D-bol (900mgs total per week/40 mgs per day) (no big gains)
3rd-Test-E/Dbol (500mgs per week/ 50mg per day) (good gains)
4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks) (very little but bc of Diet)

***All were taken with PCT***

Now- Looking for some major bulk on this cycle..simply size. My diet will be much better than last time because I'm much more financially stable and can afford to eat BIG!

I was thinking of doing a something with a compound of Deca and maybe a different oral than Dbol. I think I'm def. ready to do multiple compounds together, and again I'm just looking for major SIZE. Winter is perfect time to do this so throw me what ya got fellaz.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:
Most have helped me before but this will be another cycle targeting Mass. Here's some past info. on cycles and what I'm looking for now.

4rth- Sust/Dbol (750mgs per week/30mg per day for 5 weeks) (very little but bc of Diet)

Now- Looking for some major bulk on this cycle..simply size. My diet will be much better than last time because I'm much more financially stable and can afford to eat BIG!

I was thinking of doing a something with a compound of Deca and maybe a different oral than Dbol. I think I'm def. ready to do multiple compounds together, and again I'm just looking for major SIZE. Winter is perfect time to do this so throw me what ya got fellaz.

Your like me in the fact you done for too much far too early. But anyway I am shocked you haven't gained much from what you have done. And to say cos you were quite poor you couldn't eat well is abit of a invalid excuse. Cos even with a tiny budget (trust me this year I know) you can still eat fairly clean and big. Stuff like chicken breast, lean meats, eggs, potatoes, rice, nuts, milk etc etc. Not gonna bore you with all of that.

But anyway like I said I am shocked about your lack of massive gains. I was on 25mg per dbol and put on 20 pounds in a few weeks (kept them after cycle). Anyway the obvious choice for you if you want to get really big is the other main bulking oral anadrol. It's not for everyone but as you have used dbol many times I would swop over. I know you have had good gains from dbol but I would see how you go with adrol. It is strong though so you have to be careful and most would wait many cycles b4 trying it. Obviously it is water but I put on massive weight on adrol but it did wipe me out alittle (made me feel sick and the pumps were mad painful).

I have recommended quite alot on here but I would say I think this rec will come with some great gains for you. I am not gonna say huge amounts cos it simply isn't needed. The key with most cycles is test test test. I am a fan of trying compounds you are yet to try. You could just go with test and adrol and be fine but to keep you happy I will rec a 3rd for your joints and to compliment the others.

Weeks 1-13= Test C at 600mg per week
Weeks 1-13= Deca at 400mg per week
Weeks 1-4= Adrol at 50mg per day

I think that is a great cycle and I have done it b4. By the way adrol gets such mixed reviews but I think it is worth a try. I know people who love it more than anything and people who hate it... tends not to get many in betweens. Many may say go up to 100mg but I think 50mg will be fine for your first time. After 1/2 weeks on 50mg you may feel you want to go up to 75mg or even 100mg. If you do it be careful. No drinking and make sure you have a great liver protector whilst doing it (synthergine from synthetek industires).

I have done 13 weeks on so you are really on for close to 15 weeks before you start your PCT. You may want to adjust that but anything from 12-16 is a great length.

Just to add to the cycle you may want to do 4 weeks of a cutting compound in the final 4 weeks of the cycle (ensuring atleast 4 weeks gap between that and the first oral). For that usage I would rec winny as the best. I would get the oral too. Maybe at 40-50mg per day for the final 4 weeks.

All in all the above cycle is trying things completely new to you and they all do different things and compliment each other very well. You may want to look at getting dostinex whilst your on just incase of pro sides.

Hope it helps

By the way how as your recovery been from each of your cycles? How long did it take and did you get back to 100%?

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Just noticed you mentioned Deca. There are many additions such as mast, tren, primo, eq etc etc. But for complete mass and bulking cycles you can't really beat the test and deca combo. Make sure the test is fairly high (for a beg/int user) but nothing silly (500-800mg) and the deca at a fair dose but nothing above 400mg.

Then I would usually rec dbol but due to your circumstances I would defo try adrol this time round.

Goodluck with your cycle and let us know what you decide.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Lots of choices available for what your goals are.
I can tell you my favorites but sometimes it Just takes some experimenting around to see what works the best for you.

Test E and Deca have always worked real good for me.
Or Maybe Cyp,Tren, EQ..... OR..... Cyp and Adrol (anadrol never worked to good for me but Ive seen some guys Get Huge stretch marks and grow Like crazy on it)

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I forgot to say that the reason the doses are much higher with adrol is because it doesn't bind to your receptors as effectively as dbol for example. So taking 50mg of adrol compared to 50mg of dbol is completely different. But at the same time the liver toxicity is the same (worst infact) so you have to be careful. Like if someone said to you take 100mg of dbol or winny you would think wtf. But 100mg of adrol tends to be an average dose. Most use 1-3 tabs (50-150mg) and anything more is just a waste. For a first timer 1 tab will be more than enough but if you handle it well then maybe try 2 tabs after a week or 2. I only used 1 tab for 5 weeks but I should have done 4 weeks. I put on 11 pounds in the first 3 days on adrol! It slowed down but it was still a massive increase and I kept most as I tapered the test down for ages in my last cycle (after the adrol).

If you do decide to use adrol do so for 4 weeks. It's extremely toxic so 6 weeks is far too much. But like I said it gets such mixed reviews. I know 3 people on it near me and they have all gone huge. I am talking about 15 pounds in 2 weeks. Obviously it's water but it does feel good and your strength goes through the roof. Thats why taking a oral such as winny near the end is a good move but you have to make sure you have a gap in between orals and your liver is fine (get it tested in between). Hope it helps

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
I have yet to try test e which is strange as it's the most common compound around. But it's just the same as test c (moreorless). So I rec all of those cos it would be like a whole different ball game for you cos they are all new.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Thanks everyone..def. excited about this. With time comes experience and I've learned the importance of a great diet in the past so im looking forward to this cycle. Couple questions..

Cypionate- If at same dosage can it be ran at single shot per week like Test-E or is the Ester slight different?

Deca- Never tried it so def. hyped on this for I've heard great things. Think I'll try 400mgs per week, but how should this be injected, and can it be mixed with the Test within the syringe, or taken seperate?

Adrol- Will try it out @ 50mgs per day and then go from there, should I take Armidex with this to help keep huge bloating down..or say F-it and enjoy the water weight and size. I know some water is good so...??

Thinking of trying the Winni at the end to cut too..but seeing im going for size not too experienced on whether that's good idea or benefits of it?!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
GetSwullll said:
Thanks everyone..def. excited about this. With time comes experience and I've learned the importance of a great diet in the past so im looking forward to this cycle. Couple questions..

Cypionate- If at same dosage can it be ran at single shot per week like Test-E or is the Ester slight different?

Deca- Never tried it so def. hyped on this for I've heard great things. Think I'll try 400mgs per week, but how should this be injected, and can it be mixed with the Test within the syringe, or taken seperate?

Adrol- Will try it out @ 50mgs per day and then go from there, should I take Armidex with this to help keep huge bloating down..or say F-it and enjoy the water weight and size. I know some water is good so...??

Thinking of trying the Winni at the end to cut too..but seeing im going for size not too experienced on whether that's good idea or benefits of it?!

Once a week On the Cyp and Deca, and yes you can mix them together.
I only use anti-e as needed. I keep arimidex and Nolva on hand as I sure as hell dont want Gyno problems. I dont take either anymore then I have or need to though.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
rAJJIN said:
Once a week On the Cyp and Deca, and yes you can mix them together.
I only use anti-e as needed. I keep arimidex and Nolva on hand as I sure as hell dont want Gyno problems. I dont take either anymore then I have or need to though.

I never got my armidex last order...things got mixed up and whatnot so I never really knew how it worked. As far as Nolva...i always order nolva with clomid...but do u use nolva while on the cycle?

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
GetSwullll said:
I never got my armidex last order...things got mixed up and whatnot so I never really knew how it worked. As far as Nolva...i always order nolva with clomid...but do u use nolva while on the cycle?

"I" would use it Only if its needed. If you start to get signs of Gyno
its Nice to have on hand so You can use it right away.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:

Just like Raj said. 1 weekly injection is fine. The c ester is actually longer but if it was me I would still do 2 shots per week. I would do 300mg of test and 200mg of deca in the same inj. That way it is nice and simple. I like to do Mon and Thurs so I never forget cos e3d or so can be confusing if you don't have it all written down (I rec you write a complete cycle plan).

Like Raj said on the protection too. I wouldn't unless you need too. Adex etc can inhibit gains greatly. But of course the water weight is huge with adrol but thats why you are taking it. And 4 weeks is a nice amount of time so you should be fine without. But you should always have adex and nolva on hand.

And yes you can actually take nolva during. If you show any sign of gyno thats what you should take. If it is bad then something stronger than nolva would be advisable (adex, letro etc).

By the way when your on deca nolva is not good to take during at all. Nolva is for estrogenic sides that you get from the test and similar compounds. If I was on adrol and deca now I would get some dostinex for prolactin sides. You will be fine cos they are very rare and usually happen in extreme doses. But its just safe to do so when on any nandrolone.

Like Raj said you don't really need to take any protection whilst on. You just must have them on hand incase of sides. If your worried about water weight then a small dose of adex (0.25mg) is advisable.

In regards to winny well it won't make you lose weight like your thinking. Because of the estrogen build up in your system you will have more fatty deposits. The winny will just harden you up and make you lose some fat. If anything it will make you look bigger. A good PCT will do the same but winny would be great for finishing your cycle.

My next cycle is just like yours. I am probably gonna do it for 14 weeks but am thinking 12. I am doing 12 weeks of test e with a dbol kickstart of 4 weeks and 4 weeks of winny in the final 4 weeks. Instead of deca I am doing mastabol for 12 weeks (I want to try it out). I have tried deca and tren and they would have been other obvious choices as my other injectable.

Goodluck with your cycle.

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
GetSwullll said:

How many cycles have you done?
My fave mass cycle has been ANADROL,TREN, SUST (ANY TESTOSTERONE)
With right diet and training puts on size like no other.

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
ALIN said:
How many cycles have you done?
My fave mass cycle has been ANADROL,TREN, SUST (ANY TESTOSTERONE)
With right diet and training puts on size like no other.

This will be my 5th...what's a benefit of using Tren outside of the Deca instead?

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:
This will be my 5th...what's a benefit of using Tren outside of the Deca instead?

Tren is an amazing compound. I have only done tren e and if you were to do one that would be best (when bulking). Tren A is more for cutting but like all shorter esters has even more of a kick compared to the longer ester.

IMO Tren is far superior to deca but every compound does different things. Tren can be harsh and bring on sides. I would wait other cycle or 2 before starting tren. But the cycle Alin mentions would be amazing for bulking. If I had to pick the best 3 combo for mass I would pick test, tren and dbol. Masteron is other compound you should look at. That is like a weak version of tren (in effect) but as very interesting characteristics (mild anti-estrogen).

Anyway if I was you I would do either
-test c, deca and adrol
-test c, eq and adrol
-test c, mast e and adrol

Hope it helps

Last edited:

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
1) What are someof the major sides that Tren brings on, that you wouldn't receive with Deca, or even Mast-E?

2)How much of a difference is Mast-E from Deca...and Mast-E from Tren?

3)Adrol- def gonna try this out but wanna know if Alin sells good Liver protectant that I can simply include in my order.

*Thanks again to everyone, as you can see I've been posting here for long time and always same, good, accurate responses. Thanks Fellaz

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
GetSwullll said:
1) What are someof the major sides that Tren brings on, that you wouldn't receive with Deca, or even Mast-E?

3)Adrol- def gonna try this out but wanna know if Alin sells good Liver protectant that I can simply include in my order.

*Thanks again to everyone, as you can see I've been posting here for long time and always same, good, accurate responses. Thanks Fellaz

Tren is a stronger steroid then Masteron and deca put together imo.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
GetSwullll said:

1.) There is other thread this week that includes sides of tren. It's hard to comment as everyone reacts differently to each compound. But yes tren is very strong. Like Raj said it is stronger than deca and mast put together (imo). I mentioned this in the other thread but you only have to look at its anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500. That is 5 times more than test and beats any of the compounds you hear about on here (excluding halo). I have only tried stealth tren e and I loved it. I got many sides but can barely remember them cos they were minor. My cardio disappeared but I didn't mind. That was due to the cough often associated with tren. I actually quite liked it. It's doesn't really happenw ith any other compound so it showed it was working (in a strange way). So in regards to sides for me I was cool. I was on about 300-350mg per week (so a decent dose but not high).

2.) Hard to answer as they all do different things. But as I mentioned tren is stronger than both together. Mast as a similar effect to tren (in appearance) but is so much weaker. Deca is different as it carries more water weight. Tren will give you a very dry look so totally different to deca. But mast acts as a mild anti-estrogen so a great addition to any cycle. Mast really interests me so thats why I have planned to use it in my next 2 cycles. But like mentioned tren is a great compound and very strong so it's best to use it at a fairly low dose first time round.

3.) Go to the synthetek industries banner and get synthegine. I mentioned it in other thread as it is a great product. Thats the best liver protector you can get. Alin carries LIV-52 you can add to your order and that will help but is nothign special. The combo of milk thistle and LIV-52 is good all year round. If your on adrol I would defo get the synthegine. I am getting 3 bottles (3 months) for my entire next cycle. Hope it helps

GetSwullll

Jun 9, 2006
Hey guys..been a minute. But Bout that time.

Gonna run the Test Cypionate/Deca/Anadrol

What's Anadrol under in Alin's Shop cuz I don't see it?