©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beginner Cycle

DickZ

Oct 6, 2008
This will be my second cycle ever. I'm not going to use all of this but I would like to know how much to take of each item each week and for how long. Which ones should I use and how much of each?This is what I'm working with....
1 10ml bottle of Decaplex 275mg
25 1ml amps of Decabolex 100mg
1 10ml bottle of BD Andropen 275mg
1 10ml bottle of QV Test Cyp 250mg
25 50mg BD D-bol tabs

I'm not sure which ones to take with which....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Since I'm sure there will be a good bit left over how long should i wait and use it and with what else for maximum gains?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
DickZ said:
This will be my second cycle ever. I'm not going to use all of this but I would like to know how much to take of each item each week and for how long. Which ones should I use and how much of each?This is what I'm working with....
1 10ml bottle of Decaplex 275mg
25 1ml amps of Decabolex 100mg
1 10ml bottle of BD Andropen 275mg
1 10ml bottle of QV Test Cyp 250mg
25 50mg BD D-bol tabs

I'm not sure which ones to take with which....any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Since I'm sure there will be a good bit left over how long should i wait and use it and with what else for maximum gains?

In a rush now so I will write properly later. But before I do please tell me you have PCT meds to add to that long list. What are your stats? And what was your 1st cycle? Thanks

DickZ

Oct 6, 2008
PCT items are on there way and I WILL NOT start anything until they get here. Should be recieving Nolvadex and Clomid within the next few days. My friend has some left over hcg he's giving me. As for my stats...i'm 5'9" 185 lbs. not to sure about body fat pct(i can see my abs when i flex them.....not as lean since i got back from overseas...stopped cardio for quite a while and ate everything in site....changing this habit already though).As for the first cycle..haha...i was ripped off. I took some deca 250, tren 100, and sust 250.......i only gained 4 pounds in 3 months with a personal trainer as my roommate. I had gained almost that naturally before i ever took those products. so i'm guessing they weren't real....i'd hate to say they were bc i wasn't impressed at all. So I guess you could really call this my first REAL cycle ever. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
DickZ said:
PCT items are on there way and I WILL NOT start anything until they get here. Should be recieving Nolvadex and Clomid within the next few days. My friend has some left over hcg he's giving me. As for my stats...i'm 5'9" 185 lbs. not to sure about body fat pct(i can see my abs when i flex them.....not as lean since i got back from overseas...stopped cardio for quite a while and ate everything in site....changing this habit already though).As for the first cycle..haha...i was ripped off. I took some deca 250, tren 100, and sust 250.......i only gained 4 pounds in 3 months with a personal trainer as my roommate. I had gained almost that naturally before i ever took those products. so i'm guessing they weren't real....i'd hate to say they were bc i wasn't impressed at all. So I guess you could really call this my first REAL cycle ever. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

4 pounds in 3 months is shocking. If your on an effective bulking diet you could put 3 times that amount on fairly easily.

It sounds like you were ripped off (badly). Do you mean those tabs you get. I think they are called decca 250 or something like that. If so then yeah they are complete rubbish. But tren 100 can mean something else. Isn't that the Global Anabolics stuff from Hong Kong. Well someone else in the know will have to come in on that one. But with any brand there are fakes around and you definately got ripped off. By the way you should never really do tren and deca in the same cycle... nevermind for a 1st time!!

You have some good stuff there but the problem is you ordered it all wrong. You should have just got 3 10ml of test. Even for a first time user I think a small dose of dbol at the start can be fine. But the point is you have decent stuff but it is all mixed about. That test blend you have is suppose to be quite good but you can't be using that then the test c afterwards. I would order again and keep it simple. Just order more test c and your sorted. I would leave the deca for other time. You should try and keep the esters similar especially for a 1st time.

So thats my advice do 500mg of test c for 12 weeks and you will be sorted. If you must then 25mg of dbol per day for 4 weeks at the start should be fine but not really needed. I notice you have 50mg tabs you would have to split them in half. But to be honest your nest betting 5mg tabs and splitting them up as the active life is only about 8 hours.

500mg per week for 12 weeks is 24ml so 30ml would cover it all. You could have 20ml and just taper up and down but its best to be have more than you need anyway (incase of an accident).

And yeah don't start anything till you have the nolva and clomid in your hand (and enough test to last you 12 weeks).

Last edited:

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Like I said just do test only but you need test e or c alone. Save the blend for next time and buy more of that when you are gonna use that. Deca is great with test but not needed for you. Try looking at the many forums (here, alinboard, professionalmuscle etc) and searching for beginner or 1st time cycles they will all say the same thing. Hope it helps

DickZ

Oct 6, 2008
Thanks for the help. You answered everything I needed to know. I guess i'll be waiting a little while longer since i need some different stuff...lol. Again, many thanks Elvia.

indoroids

Jul 9, 2004
Steroids produced by company called Global Anabolic (Thailand) do not meet the label claim. It’s said 10ml per vial, but the actual content is less than that, between 8 to 9ml. Also 20ml vial winstrol is actually 19ml, not 20ml like the label said. These anomalies has been reported worldwide. Those difference are obvious for vial version because you can measure it by yourself. But for tablets version, nobody know, but judging from vial fact, same problem could occur on tablet version, for instance, 50mg anadrol of Global Anabolic, but the actual content is less than 50mg per tab. No doubt about the potency, this is real stuff, but their content is less than it should. Do not use steroids made by Global Anabolic Thailand !!