©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

pct?

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
recovery , pct?

Ok so I have a sust. 400 10ml, win tabs and a tren 75mg 10ml for my next cycle.. never tried the tren before so Im going with the light dossage to try it out.. So the question is I see a lot of info here on pct and im wondering if some are better with different cycles than others ya know.. like nolva for some clom for others and if so what would one suggest for this current cyc. of mine
thanks...

Last edited:

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
bsteelz said:
Ok so I have a sust. 400 10ml, win tabs and a tren 75mg 10ml for my next cycle.. never tried the tren before so Im going with the light dossage to try it out.. So the question is I see a lot of info here on pct and im wondering if some are better with different cycles than others ya know.. like nolva for some clom for others and if so what would one suggest for this current cyc. of mine
thanks...

Just go with the usual one. The combo of nolva and clomid is tried and tested. I would put that at the end of any cycle. Only when you use deca, tren, adrol at extreme doses would I use dostinex (or brimo etc) during my cycle. But you wont need that for your cycle. Your cycle is mainly estrogenic (amongst many things) so nolva and clomid would be great. Protection during is not really needed but you should have it just incase.

By the way what are you planning to do? Are you gonna do 400mg sust for 10 weeks with winny tabs at the end (final 4/5 weeks)? Tren is very strong and I assume as it's 75mg you have tren a as tren e is usually 100mg per ml. Should you be using that? Plus even if you wanted to you don't have enough. You would have to inject that eod or e3ds. Saying that if you injected 50mg e3ds that would last 45 days which is a decent time to be on tren (6 weeks 3 days).

Goodluck with your cycle

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
bsteelz said:
thanks...
You will love the test/tren combo. If I were to recomend anything I would say use hcg then the clomid /nolva pct. It helps tremendously.

bsteelz

Feb 11, 2008
pct.

thanks fellaz...
Elv. yeah I was gonna run the Sst for 10, the tren twice a week for the first 5 weeks seeing that its only 10 ml. and yes its the 75mg. acet. for my first time but your saying the E is better?? and the win at the end like usual..
Can you also give me a good dose on the nolv and clom for a medium cyc like this one.. And the tren is strong i hear and are there any seriously neg side effects that I should watch for or be weary of ?? I have run test, and win and eq, deca var all kinds of stuff and never had any sides except some occasional shrinkage of my boys.. but I have heard the tren is a little rough on the body? how tru is this..I have done some research but always like to hear from experience rather than literature ya know..
And as always appreciate the time and feed back.. you guys are always a great help....
Thanks ... BSTEELZ.

kaju

Nov 27, 2007
south
The hcg will keep the boys from shrinking. It helps keep them working throughout the cycle. Ive herd the term keep them in the barn. Tren is strong and will tighten your muscles. When I say this I dont mean the way they look even though they will look tight I mean they will feel tight. Not in a good way. You see if you have ever woke up and felt as if if you stretch too much you will pull or tear your muscle, this is the feeling 24/7. So be carefull many people get injuries from this. second tren constricts your air ways. You will get winded eassier. Look for the tren cough. it can be scary some times. I got the tren cough with the test e but not with test prop. I dont know why. other than that I cannot tell you much more. I felt as if I could become addicted to the combo. I wil be doing this combo next spring on my next cycle.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
bsteelz said:
thanks fellaz...
Elv. yeah I was gonna run the Sst for 10, the tren twice a week for the first 5 weeks seeing that its only 10 ml. and yes its the 75mg. acet. for my first time but your saying the E is better?? and the win at the end like usual..
Can you also give me a good dose on the nolv and clom for a medium cyc like this one.. And the tren is strong i hear and are there any seriously neg side effects that I should watch for or be weary of ?? I have run test, and win and eq, deca var all kinds of stuff and never had any sides except some occasional shrinkage of my boys.. but I have heard the tren is a little rough on the body? how tru is this..I have done some research but always like to hear from experience rather than literature ya know..
And as always appreciate the time and feed back.. you guys are always a great help....
Thanks ... BSTEELZ.

No tren a is better than e (not that I have tried it). Plus you will be cool with it. But if you was to test it cos your unsure how you react then a is much better. Cos if you don't like it and inject e your stuck with it in your system for a short while (close to 2 weeks). Kaju covered most of the sides effects one would feel. I tried tren e and loved it. I didn't mind the fact my cardio just disappeared on me. The cough I would say is very common but completely manageable. Your dose isn't big so you should be fine. I am trying to think of all the sides I got but having trouble... there were a few but as I can barely remember that shows they were not bad at all. I quite liked some of the sides cos it showed it was really working (in a strange way).

5 weeks is a nice time to be on tren a. You shouldn't go much pass that anyway so it will be a great addition to your cycle. The stuff you heard can be true (tough on body) but nothing major. I would say it is probably the strongest injectable one could take in a cycle (from all the common ones). You only have to look at it's anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500... thats 5 times the amount of test. One exclusion from that list in strength is halo as that is super strong too.

In regards to pct well I would just keep it the same. 3-4 weeks of nolva and clomid. Your cycle is low dosed but includes winny at the end too. So 3 weeks after you last inj of sust do something like-

Days 1-21= Nolva at 20mg per day
Days 1-21= Clomid at 250mg on Day 1, days 2-11 at 100mg and days 12-21 at 50mg
Days 22-28= Nolva at 10mg per day

The 4th week is optimal but I will always do it regardless of cycle strength. Even if your just on 250mg of test for 12 weeks your still completely shutdown so it doesn't matter that you didn't do 1000mg of test. Cycle length is of greater importance. Therefore if I ever done a short cycle (such as 6 weeks) then a 3 week pct would be fine. Hope it helps